Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking for pro Skype players.
Exclamation 
If you want to pro team with me, add Stryde5 on Skype. Please know how to split run. If you don't, I don't want to waste my time with you.

Thanks.
"pro" "team", yea, good luck.
-LKD70
1. Agar.io IGN: ☠¢ลвลℓเร†☠™

2. Facebook/Google+ Lvl: 44

3. What is your highscore in party mode? Please give us proof with a screenshot: I do not have a screenshot of my mass sadly :'(, I did get 23K with the TC clan, if you dont believe me you will have to judge my skill in the tryout.. My can have a YT channel if u want to see us play Its called "Touch Cookies Agar.io".. Look us up Smile

4a. What region do you usually play in?:NA

4b. Are you able to play in American servers? Yes, I live here

5. Please define split-running and trick-splitting in detail: Split-Running is when you keep splitting and eating your team mates small bits, eating all cells in the area. You also do this to escape big enemies... Trick Spliting is when your team splits up into 16 pieces in front of your enemy, you must eat most of your friends pieces and you should eat the enemy..This is a type of bait

6. Why do I want to join you?: My clan rn isnt very active so I want a person to play with thats more active so its funner Smile

7. How could you benefit us? Why would we want you?: You want me bc im active, usially 3-5 hours playing. I do have sports so Ill tell you if i cant play as much tht say, Id say im above average-average in the clan rn but I improve quickly...I am very agressive and I love playing the game.

8a. Do you use AgarPlus? I can use it but it is very laggy..I usually use HBK and a custom map I can send you the links to for sure Smile

8b. Do you have a microphone or a headset?: Yes....

9. How old are you? Please be honest: I just turned 14, Ik you want me to be older but I am mature. I dont curse( I dont mind if u do Tongue)... I hope this isnt a very big deal to u Smile

10. Comments/Concerns: Good luck, If i make it we will msg on skype when the "tryout" is Tongue