Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEW AGAR.IO CLAN (AM) (AGAR MONSTERS)
Hello guys I wanted to make a clan because I am getting bored playing alone and then teaming with people I don't know if I can even trust.  I made this clan so people of all skill levels can play together. I would also like to say that you DO NOT have to fill out an application to join. So pretty much you do not have to give me your skype, age, etc. Just use the clan tag ❮ᗩ๓❯ when you are playing. If enough people join I may post a party link so we can takeover a server. Thank you and I hope to see you in a match. I made a clan chat at amagarioclanchat.chatovod.com so if you have time stop by to say hi.
Leave any questions in a reply and I will try to get back to you.
(12-07-2015, 02:43 AM)Rain Wrote: Leave any questions in a reply and I will try to get back to you.

skype is brutuspac
(12-09-2015, 04:36 AM)brutuspac Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 02:43 AM)Rain Wrote: Leave any questions in a reply and I will try to get back to you.

skype is brutuspac

Ok, but I don't think skype will be used very much but our chat is at http://amagarioclanchat.chatovod.com/ if you would like to communicate to the clan. I'm sure that another person will join the clan that wants to skype with you Wink.

P.S. WELCOME TO THE AGAR.IO MONSTERS CLAN!!! THANK YOU !!!!