Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Teaming Server
Exclamation 
Just like in reg agar, or close (with agf's style), make a server for teaming. It might limit the teaming on FFA servers and maybe we could include a teaming leader board of the whole team and total mass.

-Three colors
-No popsplit with your team but, you can split to push them
-Feed to help team
[-] The following 3 users Like nojobeth's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
Interesting idea.... I don't really have much thoughts on it.
it's a nice thought, but the sole reason teamers exist is to beat down a server and dominate. if there were a place for competitive teaming, it would most likely be abandoned for the same reason teamers team...they want to dominate with as little effort as possible.
p.s. yes I know teaming takes timing and skill (that is specific only to teaming)...but the mentality of the teamer means they will always go for the easier path (meaning they will go back to trying to run an ffa server before being second or third best in a teaming server). This has proven to be true ever since party mode existed and teaming mass penalties were enacted in ffa servers (reg agar.io).
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-11-2016, 11:43 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: it's a nice thought, but the sole reason teamers exist is to beat down a server and dominate. if there were a place for competitive teaming, it would most likely be abandoned for the same reason teamers team...they want to dominate with as little effort as possible.
p.s. yes I know teaming takes timing and skill (that is specific only to teaming)...but the mentality of the teamer means they will always go for the easier path (meaning they will go back to trying to run an ffa server before being second or third best in a teaming server). This has proven to be true ever since party mode existed and teaming mass penalties were enacted in ffa servers (reg agar.io).

yeah ...got me there