Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Promotion
How about we have a staff Promotion? So, only staff members can promote people that they think are worthy of becoming a staff member. 
Those are: 
@Sora
@Voakie
@Mikasa
@Gandalf
@LKD70

So, for example, if Mikasa promotes Relax, all the staff members have to agree, if someone doesn't agree, they can explain why. Sora gives the final decision.

Should we have that?

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Why Is it all about being Staff nowadays... Before it was a thing where Staff and members were socially interactig the Same way. Now it feels like Staff Is being abused to make yourself look better. And all these games about who will be Staff and who Is eligible makes it feel like Staff Is something that, when accomplished, makes others hail you. I don't want to "attack" anybody, nor Is this your fault REACTION, I just had to get this off my chest.

This Is not a Forum made for Staff, it's made for it's Users. Staff Is just a thing that will make sure everybody Is having a great time.

Please try understanding my Point, im Open for Discussion nonetheless!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , LKD70 , Mikasa, Relax , Squirrel , YEET, ℱIRE
I agree... Everyone should just be patient and see. I joined AGF to play Agar and learn how to team, the I decided to join the Forums to join Clans and such, now I just like helping people. I didn't join just for Staff. So then again just be patient, choosing a Staff Member takes massive amounts of thought and thinking... They have to use foresight and see what this person could be like if they became Staff.
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Voakie , YEET, ℱIRE
And to be clear about that, I really don't think we need more Staff. But we sure need more Mods for the game itself as soon as the control Panel for it Is out, as that Is a full time Job!
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Mikasa, Relax
Really? What do you mean my a control Panel? And yes I agree that more Mods need to be on AGF, so many spammers have been appearing it's... ridiculous.
(09-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Apix Wrote: Really? What do you mean my a Control Panel?

You'll see when the day comes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Apix
(09-10-2016, 07:29 PM)Voakie Wrote: Why Is it all about being Staff nowadays... Before it was a thing where Staff and members were socially interactig the Same way. Now it feels like Staff Is being abused to make yourself look better. And all these games about who will be Staff and who Is eligible makes it feel like Staff Is something that, when accomplished, makes others hail you. I don't want to "attack" anybody, nor Is this your fault REACTION, I just had to get this off my chest.

This Is not a Forum made for Staff, it's made for it's Users. Staff Is just a thing that will make sure everybody Is having a great time.

Please try understanding my Point, im Open for Diskussion nonetheless!

Couldn't have said it better to be honest, take me as an example :
I don't play on any server of AFG, I'm just here for everyone to have an awesome time here, with success.

Maybe you see me once a week in-game, but that's nothing special.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Apix , Voakie
Oh... @Voakie looks like I'll have to be patience and see. Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Breakfast , Mikasa, Voakie
(09-10-2016, 07:29 PM)Voakie Wrote: Why Is it all about being Staff nowadays... Before it was a thing where Staff and members were socially interactig the Same way. Now it feels like Staff Is being abused to make yourself look better. And all these games about who will be Staff and who Is eligible makes it feel like Staff Is something that, when accomplished, makes others hail you. I don't want to "attack" anybody, nor Is this your fault REACTION, I just had to get this off my chest.

Im not trying to say that if you are a staff, it makes you look better. I'm not even thinking of people hailing me. I want to be modest. I just had this idea. People that want others to hail them, they don't deserve to become one.

(09-10-2016, 08:15 PM)REACTION Wrote:

Im not trying to say that if you are a staff, it makes you look better. I'm not even thinking of people hailing me. I want to be modest. I just had this idea. People that want others to hail them, they don't deserve to become one.

You know what I mean, and you know what to do now
(09-10-2016, 08:21 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Yes. Staff makes sure everybody is having a great time. That's what I try to do. I greet the new members and want everyone to have fun.

(09-10-2016, 08:28 PM)REACTION Wrote:

Yes. Staff makes sure everybody is having a great time. That's what I try to do. I greet the new members and want everyone to have fun.

Be yourself. Keep on doing what you Love to do. Just not with the aim of beig Staff. That should be clear by now. To be liked, you don't need to think of funny games, don't need to have good ideas. People like you as a Person, and not your online Profile.
I should shut up and just wait when Sora chooses me or someone.

(09-10-2016, 08:34 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Be yourself. Keep on doing what you Love to do. Just not with the aim of beig Staff. That should be clear by now. To be liked, you don't need to think of funny games, don't need to have good ideas. People like you as a Person, and not your online Profile.
I'm not just thinking about staff. I am thinking about the people that are here. Yes, people should like as a person, not a high rank or something.

(09-10-2016, 08:34 PM)REACTION Wrote: I should shut up and just wait when Sora chooses me or someone.

(09-10-2016, 08:34 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 08:15 PM)REACTION Wrote: Im not trying to say that if you are a staff, it makes you look better. I'm not even thinking of people hailing me. I want to be modest. I just had this idea. People that want others to hail them, they don't deserve to become one.

I'm not just thinking about staff. I am thinking about the people that are here. Yes, people should like as a person, not a high rank or something.

The Staff Team Is doing their Job, don't worry about any of that. Of course you are still allowed to greet members Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
@Relax Oh lol, sorry for typing AFG instead of AGF.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."