Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: What design do you like?
The current design
The new design in this thread
I like both old and new design
I don't like any of the designs.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io new design?
I'd like to ask you guys a couple questions regarding agma.io main menu design.

1. Do you like the current main menu design on agma? Do you have any suggestions for improvements?

2. Take a look at the screenshots below. Do you like that kind of design? Do you think some combination of the style below would make a great new design for agma?

3. What design would you prefer. any of the below, or the current design on agma.io?

New Design Version 1
[Image: 6vq2VDC.png]

New Design Version 1
[Image: WazAfAY.png]

New Design Version 3
[Image: MhDfXhQ.jpg]
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(03-07-2018, 12:20 PM)Sora Wrote: I'd like to ask you guys a couple questions regarding agma.io main menu design.

1. Do you like the current main menu design on agma? What would you rate it from 1 to 10?

2. Take a look at the picture below. Do you like that kind of design? Do you think some combination of the style below would make a great new design for agma?

3. What design would you prefer. The new one below, or the current design on agma.io?

New Design?

What new design?! lol

It's been a couple days since I've been able to play, and depending on what life has in store today, might be a few more.

All the menu designs are okay by me. Smile Even if I haven't seen it yet! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-07-2018, 12:20 PM)Sora Wrote: I'd like to ask you guys a couple questions regarding agma.io main menu design.

1. Do you like the current main menu design on agma? Do you have any suggestions for improvements?

2. Take a look at the picture below. Do you like that kind of design? Do you think some combination of the style below would make a great new design for agma?

3. What design would you prefer. The new one below, or the current design on agma.io?

New Design?

[Image: sIrSGaR.png]

[Image: oPSGuqC.png]
Maybe an idea?
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
I like you have to preserve the transparency but you seemed to eliminate the color orange towards the blue which for me is a color to bind to AGMA (same fetiche)
but the frames are better
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • retslac, run SPOT run
(03-07-2018, 11:02 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I like you have to preserve the transparency but you seemed to eliminate the color orange towards the blue which for me is a color to bind to AGMA (same fetiche)

Yes, I thought about the transparency and color scheme as well.
Here's a remake. What do you think about this?
[Image: ZQE5mJJ.png]
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • Agma.io, EqAtOmBe , Owl , PleaseSlowDrively, run SPOT run , Squirrel
(03-07-2018, 07:19 PM)nukenuke Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 12:20 PM)Sora Wrote: ...

screenshots
Maybe an idea?

Interesting design!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Agma.io
(03-08-2018, 06:29 AM)Sora Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 11:02 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I like you have to preserve the transparency but you seemed to eliminate the color orange towards the blue which for me is a color to bind to AGMA (same fetiche)

Yes, I thought about the transparency and color scheme as well.
Here's a remake. What do you think about this?
[Image: ZQE5mJJ.png]
really nice  i like

although the first was also very good just the blue that made me feel as well as on agma although he has a professional look
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

2. Take a look at the screenshots below. Do you like that kind of design? Do you think some combination of the style below would make a great new design for agma?

3. What design would you prefer. any of the below, or the current design on agma.io?

New Design Version 1

New Design Version 1

New Design Version 3
I Like The Design 3 Its Wow For ME!!!
James
[-] The following 1 user Likes James4's post:
  • Agma.io

New Design Version 1

New Design Version 1

New Design Version 3

Design 3 but my edited version Wink
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • Agma.io
I Like The New Design Version 2, In My Opinion They're All Amazing Designs, I'm Not Good In Kinda Designing Things LOL, More Coding, and Software Kinda Guy.

Overall Their All Amazing, But My Favorite Would be Design Version 2
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Agma.io
[quote pid='93967' dateline='1520450369']

New Design?

[Image: sIrSGaR.png]

[Image: oPSGuqC.png]
Maybe an idea?
[/quote]
no

(04-22-2018, 05:51 PM)Splinxyy Wrote: no

Lol

(04-22-2018, 05:55 PM)Owl Wrote:

Lol

Well, being satisfied with the current design is one option!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
(04-22-2018, 09:13 PM)Sora Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 05:55 PM)Owl Wrote:

Lol

Well, being satisfied with the current design is one option!

Lol sora