Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potions
Besides the fact that on mobile people run into your bigger cell and you grow gradually just roaming around eating the small dots, why do I find that getting potions on mobile is just so much easier than on pc? I mean I got a rare potion for playing for about 5 minutes and my top place being around 34. Then I played another game which lasted about the same time but I got around 17th place, and for that round I got a common potion. 
- What exactly does it take to get certain potions? Time in a certain position, overall mass, game length???
I don’t think anyone has figured out the formula for winning potions just yet. There seems to be some inconsistency or randomness with Rare any Mystical Potions in particular. I heard that the amount of time on the leader board could be a key factor though.

I can at least stay away from Common Potions by playing Rush Mode. Common and Rare Potions don’t help much with special Mystery Skins.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-08-2018, 02:02 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I don’t think anyone has figured out the formula for winning potions just yet. There seems to be some inconsistency or randomness with Rare any Mystical Potions in particular. I heard that the amount of time on the leader board could be a key factor though.

I can at least stay away from Common Potions by playing Rush Mode. Common and Rare Potions don’t help much with special Mystery Skins.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

When I was still playing, they had just intrpduced tasks, and I noticed that if you were in Teams, the tasks were still always FFA-related... So you would never complete any.

I was only in FFA when I'd misclocked getting into the game, so I quickly decided that I just didn't care, and started playing agma regularly instead.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)