Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potions
Besides the fact that on mobile people run into your bigger cell and you grow gradually just roaming around eating the small dots, why do I find that getting potions on mobile is just so much easier than on pc? I mean I got a rare potion for playing for about 5 minutes and my top place being around 34. Then I played another game which lasted about the same time but I got around 17th place, and for that round I got a common potion. 
- What exactly does it take to get certain potions? Time in a certain position, overall mass, game length???
I don’t think anyone has figured out the formula for winning potions just yet. There seems to be some inconsistency or randomness with Rare any Mystical Potions in particular. I heard that the amount of time on the leader board could be a key factor though.

I can at least stay away from Common Potions by playing Rush Mode. Common and Rare Potions don’t help much with special Mystery Skins.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-08-2018, 02:02 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I don’t think anyone has figured out the formula for winning potions just yet. There seems to be some inconsistency or randomness with Rare any Mystical Potions in particular. I heard that the amount of time on the leader board could be a key factor though.

I can at least stay away from Common Potions by playing Rush Mode. Common and Rare Potions don’t help much with special Mystery Skins.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

When I was still playing, they had just intrpduced tasks, and I noticed that if you were in Teams, the tasks were still always FFA-related... So you would never complete any.

I was only in FFA when I'd misclocked getting into the game, so I quickly decided that I just didn't care, and started playing agma regularly instead.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!