Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prizes
I saw there are prizes in battle royale servers.

Whats the minimum and maximum of money in the prizes???????
(05-25-2020, 05:02 PM)ZelkTheElk Wrote: I saw there are prizes in battle royale servers.

Whats the minimum and maximum of money in the prizes???????

I do recall someone saying the prizes in Battle Royale servers had been doubled back at the last update... But other than that I have no idea what the prize was in the first place! (lol) But it would be in game coins, not actual currency!

Maybe someone else knows?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
The prizes depends on the amount of players and it starts at 500 coins for 1 player and goes up from that. Then there is the 2nd prize which is 300 coins per player. If you are the 1st and there was 12 players then you get 6,000 coins and if you are the 2nd you get 3600.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Light*'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle, Squirrel
@ZelkTheElk 
Well there you go

@Light*
Thank  you
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
lol from what i know i think that 500 coins minimum,anddd maybeeeeeee 100k or 1mil coins maximum(maybe)
why i said 100k or 1mil? Cause well maximum of players in Battle Royale servers is (i think)200 or so
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel
i wish i have 100 rec and 100 speed
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.