Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Loot Chests, Login Bonuses, Achievements
Most of these are from other posts but I edited them a bit.

Sources:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=47336 
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=47334

Achievements
Get rewarded for completing them.

Examples:

• Infecfion
    Eat 50 viruses. (Reward: 1 Spawn Virus)
  • Playing Save
    Play for 15 minutes without dying. (Reward: 25.000 Coins)
  • Winner
    Be number one on the leaderboard in any game mode for at least 30 minutes. (Reward: 100.000 Coins)
  • Art Blob
    Have every skin there is in the store. (Reward: 500.000 Coins)
  • Good lookin' blob
    Have all the hats/wearables there are. (Reward: 5.000.000 Coins, 1 FREE month of Gold Member)
  • Gambling blob
    Spin the wheel of fortune 100 times. (Reward: 20 FREE Spins, 100.000 Coins)

Login bonuses
Recieve free rewards for logging in every day. (In a row, if you miss a day, you miss that day's reward)

Day 1: EXP (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 2: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 3: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 4: EXP (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 5: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 6: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 7: A NEW CUSTOM SKIN! (Gold Members get an exclusive gold skin too) [NEW]
Day 8: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 9: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 10: EXP (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 11: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 12: Coins (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 13: EXP (Gold Members: 3x the amount)
Day 14: A NEW CUSTOM SKIN! (Gold Members get an exclusive gold skin too) [NEW]

Loot Chests
You get free rewards for the chests.

How to get/create loot chests?
You can collect materials such as Metal, Wood, Stone in the map.
To create a loot chest, it depends on the rarity of the chest you want to create. There are 6 chests, Old Chest, Pirate Chest, Epic Chest, Mythical Chest, Legendary Chest and The Unknown Chest, I'll talk about the unknown chest later on.

Old Chest
To create an old chest you need the following, 5 wood, 5 stone, 3 pieces of metal. The Old Chest contains 100 - 2500 coins.

Pirate Chest
To create a pirate chest you need the following, 10 wood, 10 stone 5 pieces of metal, a pirates flag.

Epic Chest
To create an epic chest you need the following, 15 wood, 20 stone, 10 pieces of metal, an Epic Crystal.

Mythical Chest
To create a mythical chest you need the following, 25 wood, 30 stone, 20 pieces of metal, a Mythical Crystal.

Legendary Chest
To create a legendary chest you need the following, 50 wood, 50 stone, 25 pieces of metal, a Legendary Crystal.

The Unknown Chest
To create an unknown chest you need the following, 100 wood, 100 stone, 50 pieces of metal, a pirates flag, an Epic Crystal, a Mythical Crystal, a Legendary Crystal and an Unknown Item. (Hint, unknown items are really hard to get/find. It has to do with something black...??)
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 5 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • Owl , Reaction , Sora, squid, Squirrel
Sounds quite nice. Seems like it would take a lot of work and a lot of time haha
I don't run from my problems. I just sit at my desk, playing agma.io all day and ignore them like every other responsible person on here
I feel so bad for retslac lmao, amazing idea!
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
(03-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: I feel so bad for retslac lmao, amazing idea!
xd, thanks!
(03-06-2018, 08:48 AM)nukenuke Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: I feel so bad for retslac lmao, amazing idea!
xd, thanks!

But there's a slight issue with the one saying "Play for 15 minutes without dying" since a lot of players go down into the Secret room, and farm aswell do a "glitch" where you're unable to actually eat them. So people can abuse it, sadly.[Image: 2NQbFKOuTfy6ZGJwB_E2Nw.png]
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
(03-06-2018, 06:46 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 08:48 AM)nukenuke Wrote:
xd, thanks!

But there's a slight issue with the one saying "Play for 15 minutes without dying" since a lot of players go down into the Secret room, and farm aswell do a "glitch" where you're unable to actually eat them. So people can abuse it, sadly.[Image: 2NQbFKOuTfy6ZGJwB_E2Nw.png]

Maybe a system so it detects whether you're in the secret room or not. If you are, it will reset your timer to 0.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • Owl
I think there should be a mass limit, as to being able to enter the secret room and when you’re in there, you can’t use the freeze ability.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I think the final login Bonus should be at "day : 20" or more.
But I found the global ideas are good and they will add a lot of fun in the game.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
I think this is a cool idea and is becoming more convenient to implement as agma introduces new items to the game! We'll see after battle royale is released publicly.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(07-05-2018, 03:26 PM)Sora Wrote: I think this is a cool idea and is becoming more convenient to implement as agma introduces new items to the game! We'll see after battle royale is released publicly.

Can’t wait for the public to try it out! Pumped
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Sora