Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you use Android Play, IOS App Store, or both?
Android - Google Play
IOS - Apple App Store
Both
None
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io on Mobile/Tablet (poll - reply for free 20k coins in agma)
[Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]
Agma is contemplating ways of integrating into Android Google Play Store, or IOS Apple's App Store.

While researching the area, I have a couple of questions to ask the community:

1. Do you use Google Play or Apple App store?
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

Thank you for participating Smile
As an incentive for answering these questions, feel free to provide your username on agma I will add you 20k coins.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • garay, imam, JellyBelly, Mikasa, run SPOT run , SilverYT_official2
1.Yes i use Google play store
2.This is the thing im waiting for so long,and I can easily buy staff or re new my gold membeship on my phone.?
3.well I can play it while on my way to work,way home and its easy .I hope its smooth to play on mobile.goodluck

Ohh username: garay
Since I have an iPhone, I'm stuck with the Apple App store.
If, or when, Agma.io is released to either devices, I'd obviously download it. It would allow me to play more often, to be honest.
In all honesty, the game is already perfect. So why alter it? Smile

My username on Agma is Kasey.
[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
1. Do you use Google Play Store, or Apple App store? Google Play
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? Depends on how the game mechanics work.
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile? A easy accessible menu.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
1. I would only use google play, because google is better than apple.
2. No because i would be better on the computer and it would be harder to control on mobile.
3. I would only use it on mobile if the controls were easy to use.

EthEth
Thank you for the inputs, garay, Kasey, nukenuke and EthEth. The focus will definitely be on making it simple, smooth, user friendly, and awesome.
Added you all coins.
Looking forwards to hearing from more members.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • imam, nachochesse, Not a bot
1. Do you use Google Play Store, or Apple App store?      Google Play
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it?  Yes , i would give it a try for about an hour.
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile? easy accessible menu.

Username Black_Mamba
1. Do you use Google Play Store, or Apple App store?
I use Apple App store. No reason, its just what i have always used.
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it?
Yeah i would. sometimes the screen is just to small tho.
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?
I think an important thing would be to somehow have zoom on mobile. And an easy way to split like a double tap or something.

My agma username is ' ratruler9 '

hope this helps
I play on android.

Username: Truth
1. I use google play
2. Most likely, if I can't play on pc
3. I would really like to be able to buy coins, bots and gold through the app because, at the moment, I can't :C
My name is evade.
I don't run from my problems. I just sit at my desk, playing agma.io all day and ignore them like every other responsible person on here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Evade's post:
  • JellyBelly
1. Do you use Google Play Store, or Apple App store? Bothhh
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it?  Of course I would! when I dont have my laptop i could play on my phone Smile
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile? Making the menu more accessible ig lel sometimes I get a little bored playing on a laptop so it would be nice to shake things up a bit 

Its been 2 months and I havent noticed I didnt put my username lmao

user: YaGirlBantrr

k how am I so retarded? Bruh, my username is my agma acc and I got the coins back then so idk why I added this lmfao
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • imam
i would say that the 2 platform should be used even if i am under ios in mobile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora
I’m probably the last agar.io player on this forum and a near exclusive mobile player. But, I’m still not a convert to agma.io yet.

1. I still play agar.io on both Android and iOS.
2. I would definitely give Agma.io a serious look on either platform. Rush Mode is the only reason I still play the original game at this point.
3. What’s important is a developer that actually wants to grow and improve the game. Miniclip is only putting the bare minimum effort.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(03-05-2018, 01:58 PM)Sora Wrote: [Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]
Agma is contemplating ways of integrating into Android Google Play Store, or IOS Apple's App Store.

As an incentive for answering these questions, feel free to provide your username on agma I will add you 20k coins.

You knew I would be the guy to say "none", no doubt!

And I bet when the poll closes, that I'm still the only one who did! (lol)

But I would never play the mobile version, because quite frankly, "Gold membership" is a lot cheaper, and gives you more! (than paying for the cell service)

Could there really be so many addicts that it would make it worthwhile developing an app version of the game?!

Afterwards, it occurred to me that you were also interestedin which of the two platforms your users thought more highly of.

I will have to choose that in roughly a months time, as they shut down the networks that sustain "flip phones" service (lol) for good. And I'll probably go Android, simply because it's cheaper.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-05-2018, 01:58 PM)Sora Wrote: [Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]

1. Yes, 2-3% of my time. 
2. I used to play Agar via my phone when out and about (dentist, coffee shop, holidays etc). So I would definitely play it when out and about.
3. I cannot think of anything to make Agma any better when using a mobile. As long as it runs smooth, it should be sweet. Massive lagging was an issue I had with agar. I don't know if it was the device, the internet or the game.

(03-06-2018, 10:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You knew I would be the guy to say "none", no doubt!

And I bet when the poll closes, that I'm still the only one who did! (lol)

But I would never play the mobile version, because quite frankly, "Gold membership" is a lot cheaper, and gives you more! (than paying for the cell service)

Could there really be so many addicts that it would make it worthwhile developing an app version of the game?!

Afterwards, it occurred to me that you were also interestedin which of the two platforms your users thought more highly of.

I will have to choose that in roughly a months time, as they shut down the networks that sustain "flip phones" service (lol) for good. And I'll probably go Android, simply because it's cheaper.

LOOOOOL!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin