Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you use Android Play, IOS App Store, or both?
Android - Google Play
IOS - Apple App Store
Both
None
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io on Mobile/Tablet (poll - reply for free 20k coins in agma)
1. Do you use Google Play Store, or Apple App store? Bothhh
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it?  Of course I would! when I dont have my laptop i could play on my phone Smile
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile? Making the menu more accessible ig lel sometimes I get a little bored playing on a laptop so it would be nice to shake things up a bit 

Its been 2 months and I havent noticed I didnt put my username lmao

user: YaGirlBantrr
[Image: Ya_Girl_Bantrr_Sig.png]
Thx @EqAtOmBe  for the amazing sig!  Heart

i would say that the 2 platform should be used even if i am under ios in mobile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora
I’m probably the last agar.io player on this forum and a near exclusive mobile player. But, I’m still not a convert to agma.io yet.

1. I still play agar.io on both Android and iOS.
2. I would definitely give Agma.io a serious look on either platform. Rush Mode is the only reason I still play the original game at this point.
3. What’s important is a developer that actually wants to grow and improve the game. Miniclip is only putting the bare minimum effort.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(03-05-2018, 01:58 PM)Sora Wrote: [Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]
Agma is contemplating ways of integrating into Android Google Play Store, or IOS Apple's App Store.

While researching the area, I have a couple of questions to ask the community:

1. Do you use Google Play or Apple App store?
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

Thank you for participating Smile
As an incentive for answering these questions, feel free to provide your username on agma I will add you 20k coins.

You knew I would be the guy to say "none", no doubt!

And I bet when the poll closes, that I'm still the only one who did! (lol)

But I would never play the mobile version, because quite frankly, "Gold membership" is a lot cheaper, and gives you more! (than paying for the cell service)

Could there really be so many addicts that it would make it worthwhile developing an app version of the game?!

Afterwards, it occurred to me that you were also interestedin which of the two platforms your users thought more highly of.

I will have to choose that in roughly a months time, as they shut down the networks that sustain "flip phones" service (lol) for good. And I'll probably go Android, simply because it's cheaper.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(03-05-2018, 01:58 PM)Sora Wrote: [Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]
Agma is contemplating ways of integrating into Android Google Play Store, or IOS Apple's App Store.

While researching the area, I have a couple of questions to ask the community:

1. Do you use Google Play or Apple App store?
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

Thank you for participating Smile
As an incentive for answering these questions, feel free to provide your username on agma I will add you 20k coins.

1. Yes, 2-3% of my time. 
2. I used to play Agar via my phone when out and about (dentist, coffee shop, holidays etc). So I would definitely play it when out and about.
3. I cannot think of anything to make Agma any better when using a mobile. As long as it runs smooth, it should be sweet. Massive lagging was an issue I had with agar. I don't know if it was the device, the internet or the game.

(03-06-2018, 10:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You knew I would be the guy to say "none", no doubt!

And I bet when the poll closes, that I'm still the only one who did! (lol)

But I would never play the mobile version, because quite frankly, "Gold membership" is a lot cheaper, and gives you more! (than paying for the cell service)

Could there really be so many addicts that it would make it worthwhile developing an app version of the game?!

Afterwards, it occurred to me that you were also interestedin which of the two platforms your users thought more highly of.

I will have to choose that in roughly a months time, as they shut down the networks that sustain "flip phones" service (lol) for good. And I'll probably go Android, simply because it's cheaper.

LOOOOOL!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks for all the responses! Added coins to usernames provided.
If we do develop a mobile app version of the game, one of the priorities will be to craft it based on feedback from the community.

Actually @YaGirlBantrr, in the next update (which will be in maybe about a week or so) the main menu will be completely accessable through mobile. Even the game shop. Ingame gameplay will be better as well, because the different elements on the page will scale according to your device screen size. So there's already going to be an improvement on this upcoming update for using mobile on the browser version of agma. But of course, a complete mobile app version of the game would be the best solution for playing from mobile, as it will be completely suited for mobile gameplay, and the players you play with will also be playing from mobile.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
This is really exciting! I prob wont play on mobile, because I've always played on pc, but if I were to start, it would be on Android. Sorry to all of you IOS users...just sorry.,..ugh.
Open source will always be best in my book.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
I only use IOS and If it is released, I would use it. If it is released, I would love to sign up for the Beta.
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(03-20-2018, 05:42 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I only use IOS and If it is released, I would use it. If it is released, I would love to sign up for the Beta.

Nice to see you back in the forums! Yes, good input. If I remember correct, you mainly play from mobile?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
iOS Here! 

It'd Be Amazing if this came to the app store! I could finally have free time at work, hahaha......

But in reality The game itself is amazing and Id be interesting if it came to the app store.

Cant wait to see what you have plannedSmile

Username: Darius513

P.S- Thx for the 20k Coins!

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.