Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaderboards
So I play Agar.io on mobile and pc. And while my stats like potions and coins sync, my leaderboard and trophies do not? This week I will get a prize for making top 3 in my league, but on pc I have zero trophies and am ranked somewhere around 100. What will happen when the week ends? Will I get my rewards or will it take my rank for the pc version where I will get nothing for being ranked 100+.

I just noticed that as well. The leader boards for browser and mobile are completely separate. Yet, stats and earnings are usually the same across platforms. I hope this is just a temporary issue because it could confuse players. There is at least one advantage though. You have a better chance of ranking if you open potions in the weaker leader board. Right now, I think that's the browser version.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Normally, I'd have something to say about thius as well, but since I have never played it on the mobile platform, I just have no knowledge of that.

However, technically it's not a surprise that the mobile and PC platforms share a database server, or has their own internal process for synchronizing score and level.

We know that in the past, potions were not a part of the PC game... so perhaps there are two sets of database servers, and they have figured out only the basic score, and not how to see if "tasks" have been completed across distinct spectrums?

I guess I now know that you can login using the same username and password on both! I didn't even know that before now! lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!