Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Daily Bonuses for Gold Membership
Thumbs Up 
It is very much a privilege to have the option to be a 'Gold Member' on Agma.io, and with so many benefits such as;

FastFeed, Fast Split, 2x Starting Mass = (a little buggy but still awesome), 15 recombines, Freeze and of course WEARABLES which were recently added. I am unsure if the wearables for Gold Membership is for Gold hats, or the Wearables in general.. but anyway, I luv wearables Big Grin & of course we get the gold skins and crown in the chat. The Gold Membership price, I have no complaints. It is affordable and great value.

After spending 999 Hours and 38 minutes of gameplay (Yes I need a life, but Agma is too cool), and I am most likely very much a noob compared to other players, but I have come to think of just a little improvement for Gold Members as follows;

Daily Bonuses. This could be coins, an extra Wheel of Fortune spin and/or preferably shop items such as recombines, speeds or just RANDOM items to make it like.. Wow, look what I got for logging in today! This should obviously ONLY be applied if you log-in within the 24hr time-frame, and maybe play for a certain amount of time. I truly believe this suggestion to be beneficial for both Agma.io and members that choose the Gold option and hope it would be considered in the long term. Smile

I can't think of anything else that would improve the game for Gold Members as such, but thank you for taking the time to read my post! Fantastic game and great staff.
[-] The following 3 users Like squid's post:
  • Moonman, NT GAMING789, Squirrel
Thank you for the feedback, squid!
Good suggestion! Daily Rewards has been an idea for a while, but combining it with your idea of giving a different or more rewards to a gold member is possible. Will look at ideas for rewarding users and gold members daily.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
go my gold members me neme 323
pass323
(05-12-2019, 04:49 PM)fireprooo Wrote: go my gold members me neme 323
pass323

I dont think thers a need to post you pass

anddd

I dont think u will achieve anything by posting dat lol
U must earn it
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

i will gold
(03-02-2018, 02:39 PM)squid Wrote: It is very much a privilege to have the option to be a 'Gold Member' on Agma.io, and with so many benefits such as;

FastFeed, Fast Split, 2x Starting Mass = (a little buggy but still awesome), 15 recombines, Freeze and of course WEARABLES which were recently added. I am unsure if the wearables for Gold Membership is for Gold hats, or the Wearables in general.. but anyway, I luv wearables Big Grin & of course we get the gold skins and crown in the chat. The Gold Membership price, I have no complaints. It is affordable and great value.

After spending 999 Hours and 38 minutes of gameplay (Yes I need a life, but Agma is too cool), and I am most likely very much a noob compared to other players, but I have come to think of just a little improvement for Gold Members as follows;

Daily Bonuses. This could be coins, an extra Wheel of Fortune spin and/or preferably shop items such as recombines, speeds or just RANDOM items to make it like.. Wow, look what I got for logging in today! This should obviously ONLY be applied if you log-in within the 24hr time-frame, and maybe play for a certain amount of time. I truly believe this suggestion to be beneficial for both Agma.io and members that choose the Gold option and hope it would be considered in the long term. Smile

I can't think of anything else that would improve the game for Gold Members as such, but thank you for taking the time to read my post! Fantastic game and great staff.

nice idea!

i think another idea is: more have the player play agma.io more is the quality of the rewards
for exemple who have played only for 10h have only 1-2 powerups, ecc
and who have playd for 96h can reach 10 powerups, ecc

Big Grin
If you like this, put a like!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GAS666's post:
  • NT GAMING789