Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Agma.io YT channel looking for Video Tutorial Series Creator
A lot of new players in agma don't know about all the features the game has, or how to use and benefit from all these features.
For example how to buy/obtain, and use powerups or items. How to drop items. How to get a custom skin. How to add and accept friends in friendlist.

Therefore, Agma.io's official YouTube channel seeks to upload a video series of tutorials on how to play agma and how to use the different existing functionalities in the game.
If someone is interested in recording and editing a complete video series, send me a message. You will be rewarded with a good amount of rewards in agma, credit, and the honor of having your videos uploaded to a growing Youtube channel which currently has 7k subscribers.

Agma's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHHX_9P...21b745Rfuw

The format of each tutorial video should be very simple and easy to understand, with clear instructions. Each video should be as short as possible, with simple, minimal steps. Preferably 1 to 2 minutes each video.

If you're interested, you should message me so we can talk and see if you're suitable for doing this. Below is a list of the tutorial videos that are needed:

Agma.io Tutorial 1 - How to use the shop in agma
Agma.io Tutorial 2 - How to buy and use powerups (recombine, 2x speed)
Agma.io Tutorial 3 - How to spawn viruses in game
Agma.io Tutorial 4 - How to spawn portals in game
Agma.io Tutorial 5 - How to use 360 push shot powerup
Agma.io Tutorial 6 - How to buy and use abilities (macro feed, freeze, 2x exp)
Agma.io Tutorial 7 - How to buy and use custom skin
Agma.io Tutorial 8 -  How to buy and use wearables
Agma.io Tutorial 9 -  How to buy megaphone shout
Agma.io Tutorial 10 - How to spin the wheel and get free rewards
Agma.io Tutorial 11 - How to buy and use bots in agma
Agma.io Tutorial 12 - How to tweak change custom settings in agma
Agma.io Tutorial 13 - How to view highscores in agma
Agma.io Tutorial 14 - How to become a gold member in agma
Agma.io Tutorial 15 - How to use friendlist in agma
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
I can do that
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
Sounds like fun Big Grin
I don't run from my problems. I just sit at my desk, playing agma.io all day and ignore them like every other responsible person on here