Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abbout Me
Tongue 
Cool  hey everyone its Akuma!This will be my very first thread ever!!!.I really enjoy agar.io because the fun you get to have Big Grin .One of the best parts is the mass you Gain and at stages teaming up to win!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jameswills2018's post:
  • Sora
Welcome to the forum hope to see other publication from you in this community

for your arrival I made you a signature to your name

[Image: jameswills2018_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora
(02-15-2018, 03:33 AM)jameswills2018 Wrote: Cool  hey everyone its Akuma!This will be my very first thread ever!!!.I really enjoy agar.io because the fun you get to have Big Grin .One of the best parts is the mass you Gain and at stages teaming up to win!

Hi James, and welcome aboard!

It's great to have you join us here, and I hope that we'll see lots more messages from you, and maybe you can share some experiences and whatnot.

Here, you also have an opportunity to enter the alternate worlds to agar.io, with games like agma.io, which I think you would enjoy as well!

If you have any questions, you can ask me, or anyone! You'll find that everyone loves to pitch in here!

Have a blast out there, and hope to hear from you again soon!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
Welcome to the forums James! Good to see your intro!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Welcome my buddy if you ever need help please contact via discord Levitatez#5984
[img=800x200]file:///C:/Users/gay%20boy/Pictures/Watafak_Sig.png[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes WATAFAK's post:
  • Sora