Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beating the lag in agar.io
Video 
I made a youtube video about fixing lag in agar.io , check the video if you suffering from lag.
Here's the link :- https://youtu.be/jhsz6i8QCa4 
I’ll save everyone a little time. This member is recommending an official Facebook desktop app called Gameroom. I don’t know how this app would improve game performance though.

Your game play video, starting at around 325, still shows some probable lag related stuttering.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-14-2018, 11:16 PM)__a5hl5h__ Wrote: I made a youtube video about fixing lag in agar.io , check the video if you suffering from lag.
Here's the link :- https://youtu.be/jhsz6i8QCa4 

First, thanks for sharing your video!

I haven't played the stock agar.io game in at least 9 months now, so I'm not sure how the current issues with lag are, but I haven't seen any widespread complaints posted here, really... just the odd one here and there.

There are so many possible factors to lag.

It can boil down to just too much clutter on your hard disk (files taking up space that you just don't need), and not enough CPU power...

Or it could be your connection through your Internet provider. For people who live in the middle of nowhere, this is the most common reason.

As Shadow said, I really cannot see how playing through a different app would give you any advantage. To me, it would seem that it could only add to what your comnputer has to do.

I'm not sure what the app even does... But if you had a poor network path to the game, perhaps this Facebook app changes the route your traffic takes to the game, and skirts the provider that was causing you the problem? (So not your ISP, but one of the mainstream carriers that goes between you and agar.io.)

It would be interesting if anyone else has had any experience in doing this.

Personally, I would not try it... (Then again, I have no lag, usually, so I would not need to even try.) But if it changes the network path, and skirts a problem for you, I could see it making a big difference for you.

Has anyone else done this?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!