Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all bublers..
Since years while playing http://agar.io unregistered and just for fun, i realized it`s time to introduce myself.. Yep i`m that funny nervous running cell which nobody likes and which always run out due to the minor mass i mostly gain.. Sometimes i have luck to grow to enorme sizes (i think i`we gained maximum o cca. 2500 in team mode and been on second to fourth in FFA mode).. I`we played under more usernames mostly (+-+, Marti Nova, H², µ, Enorme) much of  them just in teams mode..

Always having strict rules:
Not to eat small new cells, not cooperating with other colors (FFA style), always give all of my mass to the strongest cells, while risking extinction (some of them are amazing players, congrats).. When joined i always let the server randomly choose my color/team and presserve it until defeat or win, didn`t change it intentionaly until admin decide (or kicks me off due to my chaotic playstyle, sorry to all) I`m not a member of any clan or team..

Some of my play tips:
Even when respawned, try to get as fast as possible the basic sustainable mass (arround 200) make other cells nervous and force them to split (for easier team members digest), always splitting in half to remain 50% percent chance of sustain live and to have better overview of playield (wider zoom out).. I don`t use a map overview while playing (or better i can`t turn it on as noob)

What i found amazing on this game is the *.png emulation of the game and is pretty fast and Newtonial law oriented "gain mass to survive" i`ve found it similar to society behavior, which i don`t like at all, but enjoying it while playing.. Have a nice freetime from Eastern Europe, Slovakia..

Respect my limited language skills, not corrected nor translated..
[url=http://agar.io][/url]
(02-10-2018, 04:24 PM)+-+ Wrote: Since years while playing http://agar.io unregistered and just for fun, i realized it`s time to introduce myself.. Yep i`m that funny nervous running cell which nobody likes and which always run out due to the minor mass i mostly gain.. Sometimes i have luck to grow to enorme sizes (i think i`we gained maximum o cca. 2500 in team mode and been on second to fourth in FFA mode).. I`we played under more usernames mostly (+-+, Marti Nova, H², µ, Enorme) much of  them just in teams mode..

~snipped more fine details so everyone doesn't feel they need to read it twice~

Respect my limited language skills, not corrected nor translated..
[url=http://agar.io][/url]

Hi +-+, and welcome aboard! Great to have you come out of the woodwork, so to speak, and join us as a person! It sounds like you have lots to say, and are not shy with your opinions, and that makes me feel that you'll have a wonderful i,pact on our cimmunity!

It soundslike you're talking quite about about the stock agar.io game, and not one of it's variants?

I used to enjoy playing 'Teams' there... but then the cross-colour teamers came, which made it silly, and I finally got used to what most people here play, which is agma.io.

I hope that you have a barrel of fun with us, and that that spills over into the game as well!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
welcome among us
I hope you will discover many friends and enjoy sharing on this forum

for your arrival here is a little signature that I am made to you

[Image: image.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums. I enjoy that you even added in some tips because now a days people like to keep their secrets to themselves, I commend you. I hope you stay with us here and enjoy your stay.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-11-2018, 10:59 PM)Polearm Wrote: Welcome to the forums. I enjoy that you even added in some tips because now a days people like to keep their secrets to themselves, I commend you. I hope you stay with us here and enjoy your stay.

I think it's just that when each of us were new... either to the Forums, or the game itself, we wanted to talk about such things... but now that a bunch of us are old-timers, (in the game's terms, at least, lol) we don't chatr about such things as much!

But all the talking we did about something 1 and 2 years ago is all still saved in the Forums!

So as a new person, you can read all that good old stuff...

Also, some people will say that if you post a message in an old thread, that you are "waking up the thread", and might say it with a negative connotation, as if it was not such a good idea, but I disagree! Times change, and if someone wants to discuss an old thread, have at it!

As well, there's some that group things easily, to subdivide the vaguer sections of Forums. For example, if you want to share a favourite tune, there are 1 or 2 threads (most used, was 101's thread) where people have shared tunes.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!