Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io Client for Windows (Unofficial)
Agma.io Client
A dedicated desktop client for the Agma.io game with Discord integration.

Compatibility
This won't work if you're on a Chromebook, Mac or Linux machine, as it's a Windows-based application, so, therefore, won't run on any of those operating systems.

Differences
Using the client rather than Microsoft Edge, Firefox or any non-WebKit browser will give a performance increase due to Chromium being optimized for games, which is what the client uses to deliver you the Agma.io game in the application itself.

Client Macros
  1. Double Split (Key: Left Shift)
  2. Fast Split (Key: Hold Space)

Plugins & Scripts
A plugin index or marketplace is planned, which will give players and developers more benefit from using the client. Developers will be able to integrate their own custom JavaScript-powered plugins and interact with the Agma.io game through the client, and I think that says enough to why this is a good idea.

30/April/2019 - more than a year after the release
It's been a while since I've been active here, and from what I can gather the community has gotten somewhat clearer since the last time I was here, which is why I've decided to bring back the client and update it so people can enjoy the features it had a year ago.

Download (43.3 MB) | Virus Scan
Virus Total extracts archives and scans their contents.

Known Issues:
  1. Fonts don't load correctly for some buttons.
  2. Discord RPC (Rich Presence) doesn't work correctly, this will be fixed next update.
  3. Some features in Agma.io Plus may not work as intended.
Last Updated: 30/April/2019
[-] The following 3 users Like Trinity's post:
  • QueenHeather, Robin , Soulz
(01-21-2018, 05:09 AM)Trinity Wrote: I've been busy working on a client for Agma.io recently, but only for the Windows platform.
It's in alpha stage testing and I plan to integrate Discord RPC with it so you can share with your friends which server you're currently playing on and how long you've been playing on it for (which is actually working in the current dev build and is planned to be released on the second alpha release tomorrow)
It'll also have some exclusive features like Agma.io Plus being integrated with it and having it auto-update each time you launch the client, which is pretty neat.
As it is now, you need to visit https://forum.nex.wtf/ and make an account to be able to download the installer, as any bugs and issues will be reported on our forums for better management.

Please note that there are going to be bugs, and there will be more to find that are currently known, so submit any bugs and we may hook you up with some free gold if you'd be interested Wink

This won't work if you're on a Chromebook, Mac or Linux machine, as it's a Windows-based application, so, therefore, won't run on any of those operating systems.

A preview of how the Discord integration looks:
[Image: e13Y5VJ.png]
Yes, the elapsed time goes up and up as long as you have the client open.

Let me know what you think Wink

Hopefully, you have Sora's blessings with your work!

As an old guy who used to program, I'd say...

It looks like fun to create!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Trinity
Updated with Discord Rich Presence Wink
Updated with Macros and bug fixes.
Updated after a year of inactivity.
A complete rewrite is due soon and will be done when I have the time for it, but for now, I'll work on fixing some bugs with the current version (v1) including the ones listed in the thread at the current time. Agma.io Plus may also be rewritten, but as it stands at the moment, there's no need as it's still somewhat functional.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Cool nice job. couldent you just make an application and put in one of those things that just show the website tho owO