Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a99.io | New Generation Agar Site!
a99.io[Image: Yg3mAa.png]

New Generation Agar Site! << a99.io >>
New and Different Features:

ioCoin System

- You have all times game start 5k ioCoin for use in game before the die !

How To Use my ioCoin's in live game
---------------------------
Add 1k mass ? -1k coins
Win and lost surprise mass ? -500 coins
Change own random skin ? -500 coins
Teleport random position ? -500 coins
Change own cell random color ? -50 coins
Force Merge ? -500 coins

Good games... a99.io team...
[-] The following 1 user Likes modded's post:
  • a99io
Seems legit
[-] The following 2 users Like Trinity's post:
  • a99io, YEET
"- You have all times game start 5k ioCoin for use in game before the die !"
[Image: YEET.png]
"The webpage at http://a99.io/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. (DNS RESOLUTION FAILURE)"
These are some sick memes
(01-10-2018, 09:01 PM)modded Wrote: a99.io[Image: Yg3mAa.png]

New Generation Agar Site! << a99.io >>
New and Different Features:

ioCoin System

- You have all times game start 5k ioCoin for use in game before the die !

How To Use my ioCoin's in live game
---------------------------
Add 1k mass ? -1k coins
Win and lost surprise mass ? -500 coins
Change own random skin ? -500 coins
Teleport random position ? -500 coins
Change own cell random color ? -50 coins
Force Merge ? -500 coins

Good games... a99.io team...

I can't say that I am a connoisseur of agar-like games, but thanks for letting us know, because I'm sure we have a few of them on here!

Looking forward to whether or not any of us go play there, and have any comments. Smile

(01-11-2018, 12:25 AM)Trinity Wrote: "The webpage at http://a99.io/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. (DNS RESOLUTION FAILURE)"

If they made a DNS change, then yes, it can take 24 to 48 hours for a DNS change to propagate, depending on whether the authors were smart, and mimized the TTL values, so that some DNS servers would check for updates more frequently, and your own ISP's DNS server, which these days, can often choose to ignore the TTL value, and update only once every so often, at whatever time value they decide on.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-11-2018, 08:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote: If they made a DNS change, then yes, it can take 24 to 48 hours for a DNS change to propagate, depending on whether the authors were smart, and mimized the TTL values, so that some DNS servers would check for updates more frequently, and your own ISP's DNS server, which these days, can often choose to ignore the TTL value, and update only once every so often, at whatever time value they decide on.

Sorry to be a dick here, but there's a difference between propagation and actual resolution failure. Nowadays, DNS records update within 4-8 hours.
A nice little tool also: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/a99.io
Sorry to be a dick here, but there's a difference between propagation and actual resolution failure. Nowadays, DNS records update within 4-8 hours.
A nice little tool also: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/a99.io
[/quote]

Sorry, your answer is incorrect.  You're not a dick, you're just wrong. Wink

Although you are right that there's a difference between simply failing to resolve an IP and propagation. But 95% of all resolution failures occurs because there was a change in a servers/mneumonic DNS (A record), that the DNS server you use, just doesn't know about yet, and is in no hurry to look for an updated value.

You can often skirt past the problem of your ISP not updating records if it's a longer value (48 hrs, I kid you not). Some may well choose 4 hrs or 8 hrs, that is up to them. But, as I said, much of that can be mitigated by changing the TTL on the Authoritative Server several days in advance to something as low as even 300 (5 mins), and that means many DNS servers by old-school ISP's (ie: the one I work for) will be checking for new DNS updates every 5 mins. It really adds only maybe 80ms to the average DNS lookup. And that doesn't cause lag either, since DNS uses UDP, instead of TCP, and is unnumbered (it doesn't need a response).

To skirt the issue of long delays in propagation, you can manually issue commands through a UNIX host, verify the authoritative DNS server IP, then lookup against that DNS server, put the answer into your own DNS server via force, and then have DNS requests go to your server instead. But you would have to re-do that process for every different host/mneunmonic under the same domain, so it would take a bit of a script to accomplish.

It's good to know a layman's DNS tool... But most of them do not ensure accurate results. I would never use one, unless I didn't have access to my own.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YEET
(01-11-2018, 12:05 AM)Trinity Wrote: Seems legit

(01-11-2018, 12:25 AM)Trinity Wrote: "The webpage at http://a99.io/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. (DNS RESOLUTION FAILURE)"

hey friends im programmer of a99.io
thanks for comments...

a99.io we change hosting and we move to new server today...
a99.io - programmer
[-] The following 1 user Likes a99io's post:
  • modded