Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are all old bois dead
im an old boi in a new world. if any of u do remember me then i am honored but i would love to know if all old bois are dead and if this forum it self is dead. if anyone is still alive respond plz Angel
(12-29-2017, 06:58 AM)FgTs Wrote: im an old boi in a new world. if any of u do remember me then i am honored but i would love to know if all old bois are dead and if this forum it self is dead. if anyone is still alive respond plz Angel

Sure, there's survivors, even new babes, and bew fun!

I dunno how old you are... back to the NL days? Or from AD?

If memory serves, you were predominantly a player, not a talkewr, whereas I am kind of the inverse. Smile

Inless your name is just insanely close toi an old player I would hear people talking about. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
i'm still here Wink

oh fantastic, my signature disappeared
I'm aliveeeeeeeeeee!
am still here lol
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
I'm gay..
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Apix
Make agario great again, please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
Am i considered as an old guy? xD
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

lul i was an "old boi" befoer any of u were even new bois. If u ask meh, all old bois n girls r ded accept meh n sum othre dudes, beacose all forumiets of my tiem haev prety much disapeared. By othre dudes I meen Sora, maybe Honest n Spot or watever is naem was or is.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

[-] The following 1 user Likes SPAM000's post:
  • Squirrel
Well I have you know that "I" meaning "Boi" is still alive.

Good to see you come online once in a while.

Play on hearthstone with me. Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
good too see some familiar bois i hope i can start playing more often and sadly robin im too bad at hearthstone to play. as well squirrel i talked mad fire to everyone, mad flame, quite an outspoken player if i say so myself frendo
[-] The following 1 user Likes FgTs's post:
  • Démone
I also remember you ... and I come from old world too Wink ! And I have one reason for ... lolllll :p Welcome Back FGTS !
Not all Wink
I am extremely moist
[Image: YEET.png]
Moist me up bb
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • YEET