Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legend's introduction to Agma's Community!
(12-26-2017, 11:16 AM)legend♥ Wrote: Hello c: im Legend and i'm playing agma :Big Grin i've been playing agma for184 hours and 64 minutes,my level is 36 and u can add me with the name: pumbalove in agma Big GrinD Angel Tongue

Legend, it's nice to have you make an account!

Here, you can kick back, forget the game a bit, and properly tease those that you've victimized in the game. :|

And don't worry about those hours. I think I'm getting closer to 400 now. There are more addicts around. Wink

I'm looking forward to understanding how your mind works, so keep those messages coming!
(Maybe I'll figure out how to zig before he zags, next time.)

(12-26-2017, 11:21 AM)Sora Wrote: Welcome to the forums Legend!
It's great to see you decide to hop in.
I heard you were looking for the not-so-secret way of getting to the 2nd secret room?

Dumb but true story.

I found myself in the 2nd secret room, exactkly once, I think. The dumb thing was..... I had to leave my computer and check on a young 'un.

I still have no idea how I got there. And I couldn't figure out how to get out, other than the portal so.... I still have no idea how to get there!

But it's cool.

He who thinks he knows everything, just grows an ego... and that looks fairly ugly on a human.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Beaver, EqAtOmBe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend's introduction to Agma's Community! - Squirrel - 12-26-2017, 01:30 PM