Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legend's introduction to Agma's Community!
W E L C O M E  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-26-2017, 01:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 11:16 AM)legend♥ Wrote: Hello c: im Legend and i'm playing agma :Big Grin i've been playing agma for184 hours and 64 minutes,my level is 36 and u can add me with the name: pumbalove in agma Big GrinD Angel Tongue

Legend, it's nice to have you make an account!

Here, you can kick back, forget the game a bit, and properly tease those that you've victimized in the game. :|

And don't worry about those hours. I think I'm getting closer to 400 now. There are more addicts around. Wink

I'm looking forward to understanding how your mind works, so keep those messages coming!
(Maybe I'll figure out how to zig before he zags, next time.)

(12-26-2017, 11:21 AM)Sora Wrote: Welcome to the forums Legend!
It's great to see you decide to hop in.
I heard you were looking for the not-so-secret way of getting to the 2nd secret room?

Dumb but true story.

I found myself in the 2nd secret room, exactkly once, I think. The dumb thing was..... I had to leave my computer and check on a young 'un.

I  still have no idea how I got there. And I couldn't figure out how to get out, other than the portal so.... I still have no idea how to get there!

But it's cool.

He who thinks he knows everything, just grows an ego... and that looks fairly ugly on a human.
i've got 700+ atm 
smh
but also, do ya still not know how to get to teh 2nd room?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I remember my first time in the 2nd portal room lolol I was so confused as to what was going on
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Although I would like to welcome you, and believe me I certainly will, first I wonder why on earth you would give yourself the username "Legend". I mean, beside this being farly used in almost any game on the internet and giving people quite some high expectations of yourself, wasn't there really a more original name to come up with? Something which reflects slightly more of your own personality, perhaps..? Just a thought! Welcome to the forums, though. Wink
(11-23-2018, 12:23 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Although I would like to welcome you, and believe me I certainly will, first I wonder why on earth you would give yourself the username "Legend". I mean, beside this being farly used in almost any game on the internet and giving people quite some high expectations of yourself, wasn't there really a more original name to come up with? Something which reflects slightly more of your own personality, perhaps..? Just a thought! Welcome to the forums, though. Wink

LMAOOOO
wel i can certainly ask you a few questions about your name *smirks*
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Yeah it definitely sounds better the GoGurt Wink
(11-23-2018, 09:26 AM)JruGo Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 12:23 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Although I would like to welcome you, and believe me I certainly will, first I wonder why on earth you would give yourself the username "Legend". I mean, beside this being farly used in almost any game on the internet and giving people quite some high expectations of yourself, wasn't there really a more original name to come up with? Something which reflects slightly more of your own personality, perhaps..? Just a thought! Welcome to the forums, though. Wink

LMAOOOO
wel i can certainly ask you a few questions about your name *smirks*

Ok, you can go ahead...
Welcome to Agma!
Hope you'll enjoy Agma and the community!
Hello everyone, my name is Artem, im from russia and i love agar.io game! If some one have good manual for this game on russian - please let me know!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Porche's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-07-2019, 06:02 AM)samira Wrote: Hi Porche and welcome to the forums! Smile

I play Agar but sorry  I do not speak Russian. We could discuss Agar topics in English though. Idea

Hiiii
I really have nothing to say so hi I guess.
(05-11-2019, 08:42 PM)Dreaming Wrote: I really have nothing to say so hi I guess.

Wink hey lovie
its not hi

its OY0''0y0O'YO0y0oO0'yo0OY0o0'Y0O'y0o'YO0'yo
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(05-11-2019, 08:46 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: its not hi

its OY0''0y0O'YO0y0oO0'yo0OY0o0'Y0O'y0o'YO0'yo

pff
(12-26-2017, 11:16 AM)legend♥ Wrote: Hello c: im Legend and i'm playing agma :Big Grin i've been playing agma for184 hours and 64 minutes,my level is 36 and u can add me with the name: pumbalove in agma Big GrinD Angel Tongue
   Legend as in I am legend. Are you the player that plays in agario ffa North America a lot? Even if your not; welcome to the forum Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026