Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My artwork
do u do noods
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(01-20-2018, 04:43 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Lol that actually is about the price I start at for oil. For paintings like these I normally custom frame them because the paper has been cut to fit the painting and oil can be so easily damaged by mail. If i were to send it gently rolled in a tube, it would most likely smear everywhere because oil almost never completely dries.  Tongue

OK, $300 then or more... although I have a feeling the wife would shoot it down.

That's smart, putting it in a frame, and using the frame to protect it. lol... and I guess you pout it in a bix after that? But I would be afraid of the box being speared on ut's broadside, giving me a beautiful painting with a hole in it.

(Although maybe the postal service is better than companies like Tipett-Richardson:
"Tipp it, rip it,
Drop it and kick it,
Stoned and drunk,
We'll move your junk.
"

Legal afterthought: Know that I would never undertake to insult or undermine any corporation, unless I had good reason. In this case, "stoned and drunk" was exactly what I saw, in my one personal experience with that firm. lol)

I think your bit about oil never drying is just an excuse so you can keep it longer before sending it to someone. lol

(01-20-2018, 06:05 PM)Conquest Wrote: do u do noods

She couldn't do you. They'd have to consider if a woman could actually be a pedophile, too! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
What? Women doing anything against the law ? Lies.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

Ahhh I was just looking back through this thread and realized... I haven't actually finished a single piece since the Cardinal :/ everything is only halfway finished
[Image: Queen_Heather_Sig.png]
Are you going to finish it?
(05-13-2018, 10:19 PM)Owl Wrote: Are you going to finish it?

Honestly, I'll probably abandon my unfinished paintings. They'll collect dust or I'll paint over them to not waste the canvas. Maybe it'll be a nice challenge to turn an unfinished painting into something new, like covering a tattoo.
Why are all the powerful villains bald like thanos?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Denisdaily's post:
  • QueenHeather
(05-13-2018, 11:16 PM)Denisdaily Wrote: Why are all the powerful villains bald like thanos?

Hair holds them back. Baldness is more aerodynamic.
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Doigt, Squirrel
(05-13-2018, 10:22 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 10:19 PM)Owl Wrote: Are you going to finish it?

Honestly, I'll probably abandon my unfinished paintings. They'll collect dust or I'll paint over them to not waste the canvas. Maybe it'll be a nice challenge to turn an unfinished painting into something new, like covering a tattoo.

Turn old, into new