Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban These Trollers
These guys (Asdf and Confederate McChicken) Were Cursing, Being rude, and trolling other players. Please put a end to this. Thank You.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nathan Motes <3 <3 <3 
(12-19-2017, 04:08 PM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: These guys (Asdf and Confederate McChicken) Were Cursing, Being rude, and trolling other players. Please put a end to this. Thank You.

Thanks for posting, and letting people know... But was that in agma.io??

The best way to lodge a request of this kind, I would think, would be to take a screenshot, and then submit it to Kevin via the AGMA Discord server. (If you do it through mail here, you would have to save the screenshot in some public free image space, and then include the link to it instead.)

It would likely also be important to include what time you took the shot, and the timezone you're in.

Thanks again for your report, and let's try to make sure the right people see it.
(@Sora, @Kevin/HazR )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • TalonClaws/KyleJones
(12-20-2017, 03:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 04:08 PM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: These guys (Asdf and Confederate McChicken) Were Cursing, Being rude, and trolling other players. Please put a end to this. Thank You.

Thanks for posting, and letting people know... But was that in agma.io??

The best way to lodge a request of this kind, I would think, would be to take a screenshot, and then submit it to Kevin via the AGMA Discord server. (If you do it through mail here, you would have to save the screenshot in some public free image space, and then include the link to it instead.)

It would likely also be important to include what time you took the shot, and the timezone you're in.

Thanks again for your report, and let's try to make sure the right people see it.
(@Sora, @Kevin/HazR )

I would believe Banning players for Cursing/Trolling/being rude is unnecessary  since there is no official rules section on the Agma page stating you cannot do these or you will be banned. i think i have made a suggestion about a report system. and heres the picture:[Image: BgcmKKg.png]

But this requires larger moderation, and highly trusted moderators to not abuse it. but i think it's worth adding to the game where alot of users become player un-friendly
[Image: ikPGhcz.png]
Thanks to @EqAtOmBe for this Sig!
(12-20-2017, 07:33 PM)Dyna Wrote: I would believe Banning players for Cursing/Trolling/being rude is unnecessary  since there is no official rules section on the Agma page stating you cannot do these or you will be banned. i think i have made a suggestion about a report system. and heres the picture: ~image snipped for brevity~

But this requires larger moderation, and highly trusted moderators to not abuse it. but i think it's worth adding to the game where alot of users become player un-friendly

In the end, any "moderating" of chat does require humans to be included in making it happen, and yes, that also makes corruption possible.

In my past, I successfully defeated the corruption angle by posting a public non-modifiable log of all privileged commands.

I wasn't sure if anything was already being done, but I do know that certain cases have already been brought forward, and handled somehow. This is an area that, by my experience, tends to create a lot of whining on the part of the people regularly breaking the rules, and should be well thought out before implementing.

And as a caveat: sometimes the mouthpieces also double as the... most satisfying kills!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Dyna
Well we won't just ban people for cussing or being rude, of course it's a pathetic thing to do, but it isn't worth banning them for. If they start Being racist etc, then we have a bannable matter.
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 2 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Apix , TalonClaws/KyleJones
We have to show them the true POWA of good moral standing people, we gonna go get em! Hoooraaa! *Does a Scottish Gaelic war cry*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • TalonClaws/KyleJones