Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A newcomer to the forums
Hello everyone! My name is IO and I just made an account on the forums. I come from Kazakhstan but my home country is Bahrain and .io games are mostly my favorite thing to play. I am a skin artist in training and I can't wait to post some of my skins as well as get some tips from you professional skin makers as I've seen a few on the forums here. I hope to play with you all soon on Agma.io, and yes, don't ask me to team because I am a soloist to the core. I'll try to remain active on the forums as well as the game. Thanks for reading! 

Other information. 
- I am not ioioio- OG as many people confuse me for him. ioioio has been my username is almost every game I've played. 
- I don't use avatars, yes, I have not had an avatar on any of my accounts in all my gaming history haha I like being that one player that's high on the level board and yet uses and has noob stuff. It amuses me. Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like ioioio's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora
(12-09-2017, 04:28 AM)ioioio Wrote: Hello everyone! My name is IO and I just made an account on the forums. I come from Kazakstan and .io games are mostly my favorite thing to play. I am a skin artist in training and I can't wait to post some of my skins as well as get some tips from you professional skin makers as I've seen a few on the forums here. I hope to play with you all soon on Agma.io, and yes, don't ask me to team because I am a soloist to the core. I'll try to remain active on the forums as well as the game. Thanks for reading! 

Other information. 
- I am not ioioio- OG as many people confuse me for him. ioioio has been my username is almost every game I've played. 
- I don't use avatars, yes, I have not had an avatar on any of my accounts in all my gaming history haha I like being that one play that's high on the level board and yet uses and has noob stuff. It amuses me. Tongue

Hello, and welcome aboard!

I'm particularly happy that you mentioned how people think you and ioioio-OG are one and the same. I think that I was one of those... ~grimaces~

Here's hoping that you have some good times with us over here on the Forums side of things! I've seen you in the game, and am reasonably certain that you have no trouble having fun there! ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • ioioio, Mikasa
Welcome to the community 

for your arrival I make you a personal skin and a sigature

[Image: image.png]

[Image: io_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • ioioio, Sora, Squirrel