Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Would You Consider The Addition Of This Server?
Yes
Maybe
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Server
The time server is a server where you have only 5 or 10 minutes to win 1st place. I like this server from Agar.io PE because it sets a time limit before you immediately need to respawn, which helps if you have a time limit for when you have to get off the game. It times the game for you, so you do not need to look at the clock to see whether you have time to keep playing. Also, if you get on the leader board, you get a special prize, such as a free extra spin on the spin to win, recombine, speed, and +1000 mass potions, free mothercell spawners, or free coins. Timed play also adds to the fun, because you know you could win special prizes and feel worry-free about time-limits.
[-] The following 3 users Like TrueGoodGravyGames's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run , Sora
(11-22-2017, 09:57 PM)TrueGoodGravyGames Wrote: The time server is a server where you have only 5 or 10 minutes to win 1st place. I like this server from Agar.io PE because it sets a time limit before you immediately need to respawn, which helps if you have a time limit for when you have to get off the game. It times the game for you, so you do not need to look at the clock to see whether you have time to keep playing. Also, if you get on the leader board, you get a special prize, such as a free extra spin on the spin to win, recombine, speed, and +1000 mass potions, free mothercell spawners, or free coins. Timed play also adds to the fun, because you know you could win special prizes and feel worry-free about time-limits.

So basically what you mean is to have a Rush gamemode, like in Agar.io mobile, added as a new server. I think you should have to reach top 5 to be rewarded extra spins and powerups, or have a lot of players to balance it out so that it's not too easy to get free powerups and other goodies. Even then, for places 6-10, they could get a little bit of coins, so you at least get something for reaching the leaderboard. 
I have a question for you, and whoever is reading this, should players be allowed to bring powerups into the match? It would be pretty unfair if you think about it if you can bring your powerups into the game to dominate. Maybe you could pay some coins to use one or two powerups. Or, like in the Rush gamemode for Agar.io mobile, you could pay coins for starting mass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Giostarr's post:
  • Sora
(11-23-2017, 12:41 AM)Giostarr Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 09:57 PM)TrueGoodGravyGames Wrote: The time server is a server where you have only 5 or 10 minutes to win 1st place. I like this server from Agar.io PE because it sets a time limit before you immediately need to respawn, which helps if you have a time limit for when you have to get off the game. It times the game for you, so you do not need to look at the clock to see whether you have time to keep playing. Also, if you get on the leader board, you get a special prize, such as a free extra spin on the spin to win, recombine, speed, and +1000 mass potions, free mothercell spawners, or free coins. Timed play also adds to the fun, because you know you could win special prizes and feel worry-free about time-limits.

So basically what you mean is to have a Rush gamemode, like in Agar.io mobile, added as a new server. I think you should have to reach top 5 to be rewarded extra spins and powerups, or have a lot of players to balance it out so that it's not too easy to get free powerups and other goodies. Even then, for places 6-10, they could get a little bit of coins, so you at least get something for reaching the leaderboard. 
I have a question for you, and whoever is reading this, should players be allowed to bring powerups into the match? It would be pretty unfair if you think about it if you can bring your powerups into the game to dominate. Maybe you could pay some coins to use one or two powerups. Or, like in the Rush gamemode for Agar.io mobile, you could pay coins for starting mass.

Great Idea! Also, if you play on the rush server, you cannot bring any powerups into the game, although you are able to buy 1 spawn X2 starting mass potions at the spawn. The higher on the leaderboard, the better the prizes.
The order of prizes should be;
1st; new skin unlocked, 20000 coins, or free bots/minions.
2nd; spawn virus, portal, and/or mothercell[2], 17500 coins, or special potions, such as Macro Split, or Sleight of Hand.
3rd; spawn virus [2], spawn mothercell or portal [1], 16000 coins, or powerups , like recombine and speed [5]
4th; spawn virus [1], 15000 coins, or powerups[4]
5th; spawn virus [1], 14000 coins, or powerups[3]
6th; 12500 coins
7th; 10000 coins
8th; 8000 coins
9th; 7500 coins
10th; 5000 coins

Thank you for the reply!
Reply back to me if you have any more ideas!
[-] The following 2 users Like TrueGoodGravyGames's post:
  • Robin , Sora
Will be working on getting new gamemodes to the game. I think this gamemode will be included in some form of combination in a tournament gamemode. Rewards included Smile
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Robin
Great Ideas on this thread.

Nice job!
[Image: Robin.png]
Thank You for the Feedback! I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!