Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sassy Warfare update
Information 
Since I'm not getting a lot of members coming through, I decided to open the discord chat for all users 
instead of making it so that only members could see.
Even if you are not wanting to participate in this clan, you can join the server. Everybody is allowed in, but those who are rude will be kicked out.

This way we can have a nice time chatting.

And since there is no influx of people for this clan I've decided to give whoever wants to join a higher rank of moderator or co-leader.

I'm still working on the discord and therefore it is not complete, but I want to give it life before everyone gets bored of me posting stuff like this (lol).

So, here's the official discord (please read the rules):
https://discord.gg/3MSxz79

The same goes for my other thread, those who would want to be an active member can PM me here or discord Samael 820#9092.

Thanks for viewing or replying!
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • Apix
(11-20-2017, 01:34 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Since I'm not getting a lot of members coming through, I decided to open the discord chat for all users 
instead of making it so that only members could see.
Even if you are not wanting to participate in this clan, you can join the server. Everybody is allowed in, but those who are rude will be kicked out.

This way we can have a nice time chatting.

And since there is no influx of people for this clan I've decided to give whoever wants to join a higher rank of moderator or co-leader.

I'm still working on the discord and therefore it is not complete, but I want to give it life before everyone gets bored of me posting stuff like this (lol).

So, here's the official discord (please read the rules):
https://discord.gg/3MSxz79

The same goes for my other thread, those who would want to be an active member can PM me here or discord Samael 820#9092.

Thanks for viewing or replying!

It's nice to see that you're trying to get a Discord server going! It does take a bunch of effort... But you are definitely up to that. I kind oif suck for not being active everywhere that I am right now, and try to keep my list of servers contained...

(Ugh! I remember the days that I told myself I would never have more servers than would require a scrollbar.... ~sigh~)

You have been a stalwart member here, and I'm definitely planning to drop by!

And please -- two messages cannot a 'bother' make!

You are soooo much nicer than you give yourself credit for!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
should I join?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
(11-21-2017, 01:53 AM)Demon King Wrote: should I join?

If ya want. It's a semi-dead clan already but sure.

Update 11/27/2018: 
Hey pretty cool! I'll zip on in the server at some point! Big Grin
(11-21-2017, 04:09 PM)FGFC820 Wrote: If ya want. It's a semi-dead clan already but sure.

Please, let me never end up in a hospital that you are the CEO of, if you're ready to pronounce a new venture as 'semi-dead' after only a few days!

~teeeeasssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820
(11-22-2017, 08:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 04:09 PM)FGFC820 Wrote: If ya want. It's a semi-dead clan already but sure.

Please, let me never end up in a hospital that you are the CEO of, if you're ready to pronounce a new venture as 'semi-dead' after only a few days!

~teeeeasssse!~

That's true. Because I'm never going to train as a doctor and won't know the difference between someone being in a coma or just dead.

Update 11/27/2018: 
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • Squirrel