Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Crackdowns / Privacy
Sup my friends. 

Been silent on the forums, to the people who know me, I'm back. Actually, I was always here. Just spectating the months go by, kinda disappointed on what's going on. As 2018 comes, I'm seeing lots of people attempt to copy names of players, eg, Sirius. Now, just a heads up, I'm sure I don't want my name to be copied. Just a little heads up, I have no power, no admin rank or what ever but I do have the confidence I am pretty disappointed.

Before you copy a name and pretend to be that player, think first please Smile

- Thankyou, Kerry
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Kerry's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Squirrel
good return   Smile

actually this is unpleasant but still difficult to solve problem

many changes have been made and much remains to be hoped that the work will not be too hard for administrators
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kerry
(11-19-2017, 11:58 AM)Kerry Wrote: Sup my friends. 

Been silent on the forums, to the people who know me, I'm back. Actually, I was always here. Just spectating the months go by, kinda disappointed on what's going on. As 2018 comes, I'm seeing lots of people attempt to copy names of players, eg, Sirius. Now, just a heads up, I'm sure I don't want my name to be copied. Just a little heads up, I have no power, no admin rank or what ever but I do have the confidence I am pretty disappointed.

Before you copy a name and pretend to be that player, think first please Smile

- Thankyou, Kerry

Heh... that has been an ongoing problem/prank. Not all of them are really very serious, and well.... it's a game, so none of it should be taken too seriously.

I remember Wunwun and Jumbo. They are so long gone, rarely anyone copies their name anymore.  The same will happen to Sirius.

For the old agarioforums.io, we had Karla and Relax. It's been quite awhile since anyone has copied their names either.

Games are just a passtime, and these things sadly one day go away for us all. Smile

So if you're thinking that your name is a big deal to you... you might want to will yourself not to care, and keep that ego in check. ~grin~

In the end, nothing that we do in a game is really going to matter...

(These forums, though, and the conversations between players -- I suggest that they are far more important!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
whelp i liked being relax. it made me feel like i was a good player :'(
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • run SPOT run