Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Dyna
How's it going! My name is Seth and i very commonly use Dyna for most of all my gaming nicks!
 I am 23, and game on my spare time aswell as graphics/Art and learning to do CG and video editting! Im a friendly individual and don't hesitate to chat with me in-game and forums! Smile
[Image: ikPGhcz.png]
Thanks to @EqAtOmBe for this Sig!
[-] The following 5 users Like Dyna's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa , Robin , Sora, Squirrel
(11-18-2017, 07:00 AM)Dyna Wrote: How's it going! My name is Seth and i very commonly use Dyna for most of all my gaming nicks!
 I am 23, and game on my spare time aswell as graphics/Art and learning to do CG and video editting! Im a friendly individual and don't hesitate to chat with me in-game and forums! Smile

Hail Seth, and well met!

Great to have you here!

We have a few others that are interested in graphics, and so on, and I hope that you find both the gaming, and the conversation to your taste!

Thanks for taking a minute to introduce yourself too! Smile

Have fun out there, and hope to see you around!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Dyna, EqAtOmBe , Sora
welcome to the community happy to discover new people and hope to see your works on the forum

for your arrival with us i made you a signature even if you were able to make them lol 

hope you will enjoy

[Image: Dyna.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 4 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Dyna, Robin , Sora, Squirrel
Ahh! You've finally taken your journey to the forums. I greet you Dyna!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(11-18-2017, 04:00 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome to the community happy to discover new people and hope to see your works on the forum

for your arrival with us i made you a signature even if you were able to make them lol 

hope you will enjoy

That was one amazing signature EqAtOmBe!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Nice to meet you, Dyna.

We are great to have you here and I have a question.

WHat server do you play the most?
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
test skin 
[Image: Seth.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Dyna
(11-18-2017, 04:00 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome to the community happy to discover new people and hope to see your works on the forum

hope you will enjoy

Wow great job on the signature! looks amazing that you! I definetly will be putting some of my work on the forums when i get the chance! glad to meet you guys and be apart of the community.

(11-18-2017, 04:55 PM)Robin Wrote: Nice to meet you, Dyna.

We are great to have you here and I have a question.

WHat server do you play the most?

Pleasure to meet you too Robin! thanks, and i play Fastsplit Virus farm(North America) server. Maybe i will see you sometime and we can play vs or team! Smile

(11-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Sora Wrote: Ahh! You've finally taken your journey to the forums. I greet you Dyna!

Thanks for inviting me to the forums! i probably never would have thought of it without your mentions. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Dyna's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel
Try the X-Test server
(11-22-2017, 10:54 PM)TrueGoodGravyGames Wrote: Try the X-Test server

oh yes i have tried xtestserver, I love it besides that TMG clan doesn't like Void clan and they are always tryign to kill us haha! but being a gold member  really benifits in xtestserver! my favourite server is fastsplit virus farm!