Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death animations/Different mass feeds/Trails/cloak
I was thinking of some new cool stuff that would be sick to see in Agma.io my first idea was Death Animations whenever a play eats another player their could be an animation like the players cell Gets taken away into a portal by a mini- death or turns into particles and fades away or even a tombstone.

My second idea was different mass feeds and what i mean by different mass feeds is when you are feeding someone you can type a command in chat for example !feed1 which would change your w's into a different animation of feeding for example you shoot out skulls,musical notes, fireballs, ghosts,letters,shurikens,crowns,orbs and etc.

My third idea was trails a special trail that follows cells behind them dropping particles as they move like star trails or sparkle trails this could also link into my cloak idea.

My final idea was a cloak a new accessory for players to wear for example clan capes logos that would go on the back of a cell that could have particles dropped while that players moves around the map.
[-] The following 3 users Like irakugaYT's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora, Squirrel
(11-16-2017, 09:39 AM)irakugaYT Wrote: I was thinking of some new cool stuff that would be sick to see in Agma.io my first idea was Death Animations whenever a play eats another player their could be an animation like the players cell Gets taken away into a portal by a mini- death or turns into particles and fades away or even a tombstone.

My second idea was different mass feeds and what i mean by different mass feeds is when you are feeding someone you can type a command in chat for example !feed1 which would change your w's into a different animation of feeding for example you shoot out skulls,musical notes, fireballs, ghosts,letters,shurikens,crowns,orbs and etc.

My third idea was trails a special trail that follows cells behind them dropping particles as they move like star trails or sparkle trails this could also link into my cloak idea.

My final idea was a cloak a new accessory for players to wear for example clan capes logos that would go on the back of a cell that could have particles dropped while that players moves around the map.

You have some interesting ideas there! I like the feeding animation one the most, I think. I don't think it would be too hard to add, and so long as the image used to source a feed were small and simple, I could see it working.

The residual trails idea I think would be the hardest to do, because it would necessarily mean that you'd have to get the game to not only know where the cells ARE right now, but where they've been recently, so that the trail could be appropriate. I have a feeling that might be too hard to do, or cause lag, if it were possible.

I like the last idea, but not sure how it would work?? When you see a cell, you see the skin that you're using... Would the 'cloak' add an image combined with your skin?

Anyways, nice ideas, and thanks for sharing them with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(11-16-2017, 10:21 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 09:39 AM)irakugaYT Wrote: I was thinking of some new cool stuff that would be sick to see in Agma.io my first idea was Death Animations whenever a play eats another player their could be an animation like the players cell Gets taken away into a portal by a mini- death or turns into particles and fades away or even a tombstone.

You have some interesting ideas there! I like the feeding animation one the most, I think. I don't think it would be too hard to add, and so long as the image used to source a feed were small and simple, I could see it working.

The residual trails idea I think would be the hardest to do, because it would necessarily mean that you'd have to get the game to not only know where the cells ARE right now, but where they've been recently, so that the trail could be appropriate. I have a feeling that might be too hard to do, or cause lag, if it were possible.

I like the last idea, but not sure how it would work?? When you see a cell, you see the skin that you're using... Would the 'cloak' add an image combined with your skin?

Anyways, nice ideas, and thanks for sharing them with us!

Hmm i guess the cloaks could be transparent 
and would be on the right of the cell
I agree with @Squirrel I think the W's could easily be made to appear as something else. Also worry that any excess imagery could add to the lag factor, which would (in my mind) be the only limiter to how complex you could make the image.
Great ideas!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
Animations: There's going to be some more animations being used. There is one animation on the 360 eject powerup. There'll be on level up soon!

Different mass: Good idea! So let a user change the amount of mass he ejects with a single W by typing !feed <mass amount>? WIth minimum mass being for example 10 and max being 50?
When you mention different type of things to shoot out, what would the effect of skulls, musical notes, fireballs, ghosts, letters, shurikens be? And how would you change between all of them? How would players know what key or what to do in order to change to a shuriken for example, and what would a shuriken do? Really like that you've come up with some different ideas! This is what we should have more of!

Trails: Have had a thought about this a while ago. Do you know what it could be used for other than just decoration?

A cloak/cape accessory would be cool, though it wouldn't be very simple to draw it based on the shape and color of a cell.
A little secret to the ones reading this: There are more wearables coming soon.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
w decorations could be a purchase item, and be for decorative purposes only.
trails...like the worm game, trails could give mass....
@Sora
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-17-2017, 08:12 PM)Sora Wrote: Animations: There's going to be some more animations being used. There is one animation on the 360 eject powerup. There'll be on level up soon!

Different mass: Good idea! So let a user change the amount of mass he ejects with a single W by typing !feed <mass amount>? WIth minimum mass being for example 10 and max being 50?
When you mention different type of things to shoot out, what would the effect of skulls, musical notes, fireballs, ghosts, letters, shurikens be? And how would you change between all of them? How would players know what key or what to do in order to change to a shuriken for example, and what would a shuriken do? Really like that you've come up with some different ideas! This is what we should have more of!

Trails: Have had a thought about this a while ago. Do you know what it could be used for other than just decoration?

A cloak/cape accessory would be cool, though it wouldn't be very simple to draw it based on the shape and color of a cell.
A little secret to the ones reading this: There are more wearables coming soon.

For the mass w's change i mean for example you type !effect -!effect 15 in chat and it would change your w's into skulls so you shoot out skulls and each one would be different For the other things i havent yet thought into that yet But i appreciate the support also maybe a new game mode would be cool.

I was thinking portal breaker where you would Be able to hide in a portal no matter how big you are and can shoot out the virus anytime to push onto another cell to kill them and to kill a person hiding in a virus you would either feed it until it pops being fed 20 bits and that would pop them into lots of pieces or popsplitting the virus killing the user hiding in it also their would be a indication popping up when a user has hid 3 minutes in a virus to tell someone theres someone in their.