Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Vid Up! BAD TEAMS VS GOOD TEAMS
Big Grin 
I know a lot of you do not like teams in FFA. I agree its unfair. But its all part of the game. Regardless of how you look at it, you will be eaten by teams in FFA, so either way whether you dislike teams or not you will fight fire with fire. Unless u r just going to stay sour about getting teamed and be like " FUCK TEAMS" press play again and try and get to the top and get eaten by another team. And being a solo player without clans when I play teams I get dominated by teams that are already established. Just my thought.
Enjoy the video Smile
@king_youtube1 on instagram.

evryone who team should be banned from agario servers for a year
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

bad? good? all teams suck, that's why they team.
-LKD70
(12-03-2015, 02:11 PM)LKD70 Wrote: bad? good? all teams suck, that's why they team.

By bad and good, I clearly meant the type of team you are in lol. Like I mentioned I do simply as you have done yourself in your old post. You go on private servers with the name "Team70" to team to combat teams, ironic. FFA people go in solo encounter teams get eaten but as much as people hate teams, you will always team up at a certain point in the game to stay on top. Just how it works. All the major agar.io youtubers know this. Adapt or die. lol
Teaming is good if you play Agar.io to make friends online. Most people don't like teaming because they want to be in the leader boards. Sometimes, I get bored of being on top 1 in East Asia Survey, I share all my mass to nearby blobs. The next day, I saw them again and they kindly gave their mass to me. Haha. I guess that's what Agar.io is all about. Tongue