Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A great step into a bright future!
Video 
Hello my dear friends!

How has everyone been lately? I hope you all had a great start into the cold November. Big Grin
It looks like I'm starting an education as a management assistant in IT-systems next year, so I guess that's a good way to get closer to my personal goal. Tongue

And since I haven't done anything yet related to the following topic, here's my comment:

I retired from my position because of well-known, both private and public, reasons.
It has been some days or even weeks since Sora and Kevin announced, that they were or still are looking for members to join the Agma.io support & staff team. I personally think Kishimoto's quote explains this perfectly :

Quote:The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life.

- Masashi Kishimoto

So, while entrusting my duties to the next "generation", I'm sure they will make a better job than me.
I'm sorry that this sounds kind of weird, but I can only speak for myself and not for others and how they see this.

Furthermore I hope, that I didn't waste your time with this, and wish you a great day!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 5 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Breakfast , EqAtOmBe , Reaction , Robin , run SPOT run
This "next generation" is cringy.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Mikasa, run SPOT run
I like that quote by Kishimoto.

I wish you very best of luck from me for your Goal.

(11-14-2017, 09:03 PM)Final Wrote: This "next generation" is cringy.

And you are pretty cringy too.

Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Mikasa
Thanks for telling me something I already know.

[-] The following 3 users Like Final's post:
  • Doigt, Mikasa, Robin
That is great that you are succeeding in life. I do hope aswell thatvthe new generation of agma will enjoy our services and hospitality.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Mikasa
Omg you're alive! It's awesome you're succeeding in your life. Have a good november!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Mikasa
I wish you the best to come and even if this sitation is good it happens from exeption to a rule and for my part you were this exeption Smile   Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa