Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Mode - Freezes and game stutter in past week increase
Hey guys!

I am a party player, mainly based off Europe servers but also I play in north sometimes.I have played all regions here and there so this is not region based.

When I started party mode about 4 months ago the game was hard, it was challenging to learn the party style the moves , how to attack when to attack when to build and all that junk. Well now I have mastered it and have the ability to join a high level clan in agar... but now I have another setback.

The lag and game freeze that I experienced in the last 4 months or so was nothing to note. Some players such as A.I clan leader who I consider a mentor when I started quit because of the freezes and lag, but that level of freeze/lag was not even noticeable to me... after this last update in agar.. party mode has been HELL and I think any party player can agree with me.

In situations where you have to move fast or do quick plays... the game starts freezing up/ lagging, you get FPS drops from 60 to 30 60 to 30, I play about a 10 hour span, a game here and there, and regardless of the time OR the computer I use ( I tried to use diffent PC's AND diffrent internet connections ) I got the same result!

The game recently has been freezing quite bad and terrible fps drops.... what concerns me even more is that when I get the screen freeze sometimes, I see other players playing just fine, and when others get it, I am perfectly fine..??? WTF?

Just take a look at dual agar miniclip, I can control 2 cells and splitrun like a fucking maniac , even while the server is with 20 people doing the same and 100 bots reversing motherf%%% ... like you guys make upwards of 200-300k on a FINISHED game, IF YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE NEW SHIT DONT I DONT FUCKING CARE--- BUT AT LEAST DONT FUCK UP WHAT IS THERE.

If you cannot make a new game mode or update anything past what zeach did in 2 weeks, then at least dont fuck up his art.

WHEN ZEACH WAS IN CONTROL REGIONS HAD 100K + PEOPLE, NOW THERE IS 2000 PEOPLE AND YOU ARE MAKING 200k WHEN HE WAS MAKING 200$ AND YOU IDIOT CANT KEEP IT RUNNING SMOOOTHLY!?!?!?!

I just dont get it... please give the company to someone who cares, you idiots dont understand what a perfect game you are destroying... also destroying the hopes of anyone who used to watch Sniikz and worked for months to build party skills from year+ of solo skills to play, only to face the shit storm I am.... in this game like kodak black says " took so many losses made me sad"

P.S

My skype is : en43r in case any of yall looking for a good teammate / can hook up a connect to some clan/ group of people I can
play with ( always looking for more friends Smile )
[-] The following 1 user Likes artxxxx69's post:
  • Porche
I noticed that you posted this on Reddit as well.
get a life ... u finna be smacked kid ... pm your skype to get schooled in 1v1 or keep in your lane
[-] The following 1 user Likes artxxxx69's post:
  • Porche
(10-18-2017, 12:59 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: get a life ... u finna be smacked kid ... pm your skype to get schooled in 1v1 or keep in your lane

I also noticed that you deleted your Reddit account. I think you should do the same here.