Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New clan [ᗪᙓ᙭] looking for members
Hey guys!

I've been playing Agar.io for as long as I can remember, and I think it's time to step it up a level.  Solo play has me bored, and it's just too hard to find someone who can split and run in an FFA match.  So I decided to create a clan called "Dex" which is short for Dexterity.  I am currently accepting all members.  The members who have experience in split running will join my party and team with me.  To join the team, post a few words below, and make sure to talk to us in our official team chat.  The link is: officialdex.chatovod.com

Thanks!
Message me your Skype lets team right now.
You don't have your own clan site and custom domain? Shame.
Thumbs Up 
Hey, Im an active agar.io player with experience with teams and how to destroy them. Ill be happy to join! I will be getting Skype with the name iManiacGamez. I have ooVoo ( an app very similar to Skype but with more capabilities for larger calls.

iManiacGamez
1. Agar.io IGN: ☠¢ลвลℓเร†☠™

2. Facebook/Google+ Lvl: 44

3. What is your highscore in party mode? Please give us proof with a screenshot: I do not have a screenshot of my mass sadly :'(, I did get 23K with the TC clan, if you dont believe me you will have to judge my skill in the tryout.. My can have a YT channel if u want to see us play Its called "Touch Cookies Agar.io".. Look us up Smile

4a. What region do you usually play in?:NA

4b. Are you able to play in American servers? Yes, I live here

5. Please define split-running and trick-splitting in detail: Split-Running is when you keep splitting and eating your team mates small bits, eating all cells in the area. You also do this to escape big enemies... Trick Spliting is when your team splits up into 16 pieces in front of your enemy, you must eat most of your friends pieces and you should eat the enemy..This is a type of bait

6. Why do you want to join Aura?: My clan rn isnt very active so I want a clan to play with thats more active so its funner Smile

7. How could you benefit us? Why would we want you?: You want me bc im active, usially 3-5 hours playing. I do have sports so Ill tell you if i cant play as much tht say, Id say im above average-average in the clan rn but I improve quickly...I am very agressive and I love playing the game.

8a. Do you use AgarPlus? I can use it but it is very laggy..I usually use HBK and a custom map I can send you the links to for sure Smile

8b. Do you have a microphone or a headset?: Yes....

9. How old are you? Please be honest: I just turned 14, Ik you want me to be older but I am mature. I dont curse( I dont mind if u do Tongue)... I hope this isnt a very big deal to u Smile

10. Comments/Concerns: Good luck, If i make it we will msg on skype when the "tryout" is Tongue
Hello agario forums, am Legend they also call me RTG Legend (RTG is my clan Meaning is: Run the game) Seeking members for me clan first day I had 20 people in me clan online: P But I want clan bigger thereby setting I cry all agario players to me clan Max: Level 15 or higher (Later we do higher levels this is temporary) We try to trick split and so on.

Chat link: http://rtglegendclan.chatovod.com/

GVD:RTGLegend