Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraq is here!
hello everyone, I started playing agma today and decided to join the forums, I am an Iraqi in fact but I live in Canada now. I can't wait to meet you all, I might've met someone of you in game
[Image: Irak.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Iraq's post:
  • Doigt, iAcid, Squirrel
Welcome to the forums! Good playing, good sport. Have fun out there  Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Iraq
hi. We played earlier but l was unnamed. 

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy meeting new friends.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(10-07-2017, 04:34 AM)Iraq Wrote: hello everyone, I started playing agma today and decided to join the forums, I am an Iraqi in fact but I live in Canada now. I can't wait to meet you all, I might've met someone of you in game

Welcome aboard, and I'm glad to see you here!

From what you and your profile say, do I correctly understand that you emigrated from Iraq to Canada??

If so, I would like very much to hear your whole story -- how life was there, how you coped, how you came to move to Canada, and finally, if you're happier now??

Over the years, I have read much of how women in Iraq had few rights -- they were denied even the basic right of schooling. Sold and bartered like objects, abused as if they were toys -- the whole realm of what was possible and happening was all so tragic.

I too am in Canada... and I suppose there's a reasonable chance that you may be quite nearby me. (I have lived in Toronto for most of my life, and I know that Toronto takes in almost half of all those who emigrate here.)

I wish I could recall her name, but there's a gal here in Toronto who, like yourself, came from Iraq, and now owns a reasonably successful business. ~smile~ That's the kind of stories that I just love to hear!

At any rate, don't mind me... A part of me always stays serious, but this place is here primarily for fun, and I hope you are dealt more than your fair share of it!

I hope you choose to share your story? If not for everyone, then perhaps I could promise to keep it to myself, if it would help you to share?

Best wishes for your down-time here, and to your life among us as a Canuck! ~smile~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Iraq
hi, thanks @Squirrel . yes Iraqi women have almost no rights. I was born and raised in Iraq and lived there until I was 16 then family wanted to get away because where we lived which is Baghdad was getting worse and worse. then we moved to Canada getting a flight was rough but we managed, now I live here with just my mother and brother since father was in the Iraqi military he has passed when a bomb hit the building he was fighting in
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iraq's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-07-2017, 01:10 PM)Iraq Wrote: hi, thanks @Squirrel . yes Iraqi women have almost no rights. I was born and raised in Iraq and lived there until I was 16 then family wanted to get away because where we lived which is Baghdad was getting worse and worse. then we moved to Canada getting a flight was rough but we managed, now I live here with just my mother and brother since father was in the Iraqi military he has passed when a bomb hit the building he was fighting in

I'm glad that you, your mom and your brother are here in Canada now... but I'm sirry that one of your family didn't make it... Sad If only people would all just get along. I didn't expect that, why I don't know, since that region has been plagued by war for a number of decades. Sad I hate that phrase, "I'm sorry for your loss", because it sounds so inadequate.

Your english is excellent enough... Did you manage to be home-schooled? And just wondering if you have a dream as to what you'd like to do with your life now?
Fight the Good Fight
welcome to the community and enjoy new friends

for your arrive i made a signature i hope you will love it

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Iraq
@EqAtOmBe great signature! fills my heart with joy that you made me one with Iraqi traditional stuff and the flag. our country may be destroyed but it will always be in my heart

@Squirrel I leaned english through school and also being here in Canada, I never did school when I lived in Iraq but when I came to Canada I did online. I just turned 20 now and I don't know what my life will be, looks like I'll have to keep searching
[-] The following 2 users Like Iraq's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(10-07-2017, 07:04 PM)Iraq Wrote: @EqAtOmBe great signature! fills my heart with joy that you made me one with Iraqi traditional stuff and the flag. our country may be destroyed but it will always be in my heart

@Squirrel I leaned english through school and also being here in Canada, I never did school when I lived in Iraq but when I came to Canada I did online. I just turned 20 now and I don't know what my life will be, looks like I'll have to keep searching

There are lots of places on-line that give you information about various things... It will be harder for you, because you've started late, but that should not deter you! Your mind is capable of so much learning, and if you could only discover what it thirsts for the most, you may be on your way!

I know that you're here for fun, but if you would maybe check in with me from time to time, maybe we can help you somehow? Once you find an area that really interests you, you can often find a small business that would love to take on someone, even if it's initially just volunteer work, it could lead to a permanent role later, or provide you with valuable work experience.

I hope that you'll keep us posted on how you're doing? For now, while you are unsure, just be bold, try new things, and I'm not sure how much I could help, but I would love to try!

PS: Your country may still be in the thick of the region where extremists have taken root, and may continue to cause problems for some time, but the world community won't forget you, and will continue to help Iraq determine it's own future.

It will be nice to see that women born there in the future will have an easier and more diverse future there, than you were afforded. And you may well be in a position to help them from here. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Iraq
of course I'll check in @Squirrel , and I thank you very much for the encouragement and wishes! great to have nice members here <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iraq's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Nice to see you in forums...

We have met each other on agma pretty sure

Good luck if youbare going to make an clan.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Iraq