Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Station
Welcome to the help station!

Here, you are welcome to ask any questions that are related to the forum (ex. How to change avatar, how to make a thread, etc.), or about the game Agarioforums.io or Agma.io, the new game, or you can ask help for agar.io. Also you can ask help for homework like essays and stuff. Just click the New Reply button to create a post.

It's not just me that's going to answer the questions, experienced members can help too! Smile

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Sora
(10-05-2017, 03:51 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: Welcome to the help station!

Here, you are welcome to ask any questions that are related to the forum (ex. How to change avatar, how to make a thread, etc.), or about the game Agarioforums.io or Agma.io, the new game, or you can ask help for agar.io. Also you can ask help for homework like essays and stuff. Just click the New Reply button to create a post.

It's not just me that's going to answer the questions, experienced members can help too! Smile

So........

Kind of like having a forum within a forum, except.... without the benefits of meaningful thread titles?

~giggles & runs off, ever the troublemaker~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I really don't see the point, but ok, let's see where this goes. I mean, it would've been useful if there was a surge of help threads, but it's not happening. I'd prefer single threads for each issue because we'd have the advantage of having the topic title describing a part of the problem and thus we'd know right away if we can help the user or not. Of course, you could argue that not all help threads have... helpful titles, but generally speaking, not all apples are bad. If you still want to help, you could put a message in your signature and you could include a few words when welcoming new members, but to be honest, I don't see this topic going very far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
New members might not know where to go and ask, when they see this, they will know this is the place to ask for help.
But yeah, there's almost no point, I might create a couple of help threads.

(10-05-2017, 02:53 PM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: New members might not know where to go and ask, when they see this, they will know this is the place to ask for help.

Most of the help threads are lying around... There was another person who wanted to upload a skin yesterday, and I was going to reference the help thread for that for them.....

But that's the off part of using MyBBS for the forums -- a thread only stays 'active' for a day from the last posting in it. After that, you have to go looking for it.

Maybe we can keep this thread active, and reference people to an old thread as their questions come up?

That could be useful! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-05-2017, 03:05 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 02:53 PM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: New members might not know where to go and ask, when they see this, they will know this is the place to ask for help.

Most of the help threads are lying around... There was another person who wanted to upload a skin yesterday, and I was going to reference the help thread for that for them.....

But that's the off part of using MyBBS for the forums -- a thread only stays 'active' for a day from the last posting in it. After that, you have to go looking for it.

Maybe we can keep this thread active, and reference people to an old thread as their questions come up?

That could be useful! Smile
Ye that'll be good