Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official
Star 
It has been over a year that i have been in the games and frequenting the forum. During that time no one has come out of the wood work to challenge my position as "the oldest player in agarioforums.io" (65)  So I  make it official , and claim the title.  So now I challenge all the oldies to come out of the woodwork and show your selves. I challenge any one of you to a fun match in Paradise'  X TEST server or Agma. :Smile or all 3   Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-01-2017, 03:21 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: It has been over a year that i have been in the games and frequenting the forum. During that time no one has come out of the wood work to challenge my position as "the oldest player in agarioforums.io" (65)  So I  make it official , and claim the title.  So now I challenge all the oldies to come out of the woodwork and show your selves. I challenge any one you to a match in Paradise'  X TEST server or Agma. :Smile or all 3   Big Grin

...... Crickets
(10-02-2017, 09:32 AM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 03:21 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: It has been over a year that i have been in the games and frequenting the forum. During that time no one has come out of the wood work to challenge my position as "the oldest player in agarioforums.io" (65)  So I  make it official , and claim the title.  So now I challenge all the oldies to come out of the woodwork and show your selves. I challenge any one you to a match in Paradise'  X TEST server or Agma. :Smile or all 3   Big Grin

...... Crickets

I'm pretty old... lol. Maybe 2nd place!

And every day I see you in the game, I eat you.

So nah, I don't need to challenge you...

But! I also know this: This game turns on a dime, and anything is possible... So what I just said to you, probably most players can say to most other players...

To wit... you could say the same to me!

I say we just have fun. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I'm 69 years old and I'm a top 50 player so this offends me and my 32 children
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 2 users Like Conquest's post:
  • Final, Sugar
(10-02-2017, 11:31 AM)Conquest Wrote: I'm 69 years old and I'm a top 50 player so this offends me and my 32 children

This guy is a mouse.....

So you have to take the answers he gives, and divide each by 96 for the actual answers.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-02-2017, 11:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 09:32 AM)™ Chronic Wrote:

...... Crickets

I'm pretty old... lol. Maybe 2nd place!

And every day I see you in the game, I eat you.

So nah, I don't need to challenge you...

But! I also know this: This game turns on a dime, and anything is possible... So what I just said to you, probably most players can say to most other players...

To wit... you could say the same to me!

I say we just have fun. Wink

I think you might be tied for 3rd place with the information i have or 4th . I'm looking because i feel like a freak . The oldest guy in the world playing agma games...and i just don't believe that. I could be in the World Book Of records  Confused    Also under what name do you play in Xtest server , since you claim you eat me every day ? i don't play agma anymore  or Paradise ...i visit that once a week.  It must be just wishful thinking. But still looking for 65 O_O
(10-02-2017, 12:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 11:31 AM)Conquest Wrote: I'm 69 years old and I'm a top 50 player so this offends me and my 32 children

This guy is a mouse.....

So you have to take the answers he gives, and divide each by 96 for the actual answers.

Well last year @Conquest was seven for  months on end. Some people age faster than others apparently. Maybe one of his (32÷96) children is (65÷96) assuming he doesn't change his age again before doing the calculation.
Its official man. Wink

Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-02-2017, 03:56 PM)Robin Wrote: Its official man. Wink

Big Grin

Yesssssssssssssss!  Tongue Blush    Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Robin