Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Down With Domestic Violence October Awareness
(10-06-2017, 10:55 PM)Final Wrote: Alright @™ Chronic this thread is about domestic violence, not what you keep on rambling about. @Squirrel is a victim of domestic violence yet you step in on the conversation and pull out the dictionary explaining violence. He's a victim for God's sake, he knows EXACTLY what violence is. So maybe you should start reading instead of jumping into conversations.

Thanks, but actually, I have no clue if I was involved directly, or if I was just an uncomprehending bystander... I have zero memories at all of the guy. No face, nuttin'. (I was only 2 yrs old.)

The real victim would have been my mom... and even though, thanks to my size, if he'd reappeared, I'd have given him a taste of his medicine... but that never sunk in with my mom..... she lived in fear of him the rest of her life. Sad So even after she was no longer taking the abuse, he still affected her life.

And I dare say that another victim would agree with me, the affect this abuse brings to you generally lasts a lifetime, and it requires a strong person to break free from it, put it in their past, and forge a new stronger life for themselves.

When you see a gal somewhere... and some guy is walking by her, brushes up against her, and she starts to freak out....  that's a victim, right there, almost guaranteed... and that's the kind of lasting affects we're talking about. (To say nothing about what being a victim does to your ability to ever trust someone else again... Sad )

(10-07-2017, 12:50 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: ~snip nonsense~ The pair of you's make me laugh.  I disagreed and proved my point with the dictionary to show why I disagreed and why violence is violence regardless of the setting. Squirrel replied to me so I didn't jump in to a conversation. You have no idea what you are talking about. Oh no "Squirrel is a victim for Gods sakes"   Who the hell wasn't...i think I am being abused right now by two bullies  ..Do me a favor and dont reply to this because Im done  with the Squirrel -Final tag team BS

You know... I thought it was funny when I got the nickname "Captain Obvious" applied to me here & there in Discord...

But seriously, you should unseat me.

You're not surprising anyone by saying "violence is violence". How could you?!

There was no argument. I was just pointing out that this thread was about a sub-class of violence, and amply showed that there are different types.

Not even a fool could argue that "violence isn't violence".

Basically, you said nothing at all, but stole the focus. (That's the way I see it. I'm a very staunch supporter of gals, and their rights to be violence-free. And that's why I basically scoffed at your contribution.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Final

Messages In This Thread
RE: Down With Domestic Violence October Awareness - Squirrel - 10-07-2017, 03:17 AM