Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Down With Domestic Violence October Awareness
(10-06-2017, 10:55 PM)Final Wrote: Alright @™ Chronic this thread is about domestic violence, not what you keep on rambling about. @Squirrel is a victim of domestic violence yet you step in on the conversation and pull out the dictionary explaining violence. He's a victim for God's sake, he knows EXACTLY what violence is. So maybe you should start reading instead of jumping into conversations.

LOOl @Final... really? considering you brought up the "World is Hell" that Squirrel is complaining about in the first place? Maybe you should start reading before jumping into conversations. The pair of you's make me laugh.  I disagreed and proved my point with the dictionary to show why I disagreed and why violence is violence regardless of the setting. Squirrel replied to me so I didn't jump in to a conversation. You have no idea what you are talking about. Oh no "Squirrel is a victim for Gods sakes"   Who the hell wasn't...i think I am being abused right now by two bullies  ..Do me a favor and dont reply to this because Im done  with the Squirrel -Final tag team BS
Bullies have personal issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Down With Domestic Violence October Awareness - ™ Chronic - 10-07-2017, 12:50 AM