Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shisui is here
Hello everyone,

Lets skip the formalities and be straightforward. My name is Shisui and I am here to represent the Uchiha clan. (Roleplay). I'm here to recreate the Uchiha clan for the forums and agma. Well, thats all there is to be said. At any rate, feel free to send me hate messages. Thank you.

-Shisui Uchiha from the Uchiha clan
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrra6-06Cqwg62pwdre5n...yV60Co5DKg][Image: rp1j6imnf]
[-] The following 7 users Like Shisui Uchiha's post:
  • Conquest, Démone, EqAtOmBe , Gandalf, Meerkat, Robin , Squirrel
if a mosquito arises on your testicle the you understand that violence not always the solution

on his words wise welcome on the forums entertain you in respect and good luck for your clan

small signature that I made for you intends to arrive among us  Big Grin

[Image: Shisui_Uchiha.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Démone, Gandalf, Squirrel
Thank you for the welcome and signature. It is appreciated. May we please refrain from talking about testicles? Wink)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrra6-06Cqwg62pwdre5n...yV60Co5DKg][Image: rp1j6imnf]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shisui Uchiha's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sugar
(10-01-2017, 02:51 AM)Shisui Uchiha Wrote: Thank you for the welcome and signature. It is appreciated. May we please refrain from talking about testicles? Wink)

but of course  Wink

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee here in the communauty ^^ !!!  Take a seat .... ( maybe a coffee ?!?! :p ) so ... Enjoy and have fun !!!  Big Grin Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar
Mada Mada!
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(10-01-2017, 02:13 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: if a mosquito arises on your testicle the you understand that violence not always the solution

you lost me at testicles.... Lmfao. what are we talking about??? 

oh yeah welcome to the forums ? enjoy!
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(10-02-2017, 03:11 AM)Sugar Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 02:13 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: if a mosquito arises on your testicle the you understand that violence not always the solution

you lost me at testicles.... Lmfao. what are we talking about??? 

oh yeah welcome to the forums ? enjoy!

if the mosquito arises on the te ..... then you will want to hit him to kill him and blows to discover a great pain ca the blow to the mosquito will also be carried on the t ..... lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome! And judging from "Uchiha," this must be a Naruto reference (i'm pretty sure) hahahahahaha :p
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well I have seen you in game plenty if times and I m sure you have also seen me.

Welcome to the agf community and have a wonderful time.

As always see you in game... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(10-01-2017, 12:28 AM)Shisui Uchiha Wrote: Hello everyone,

Lets skip the formalities and be straightforward. My name is Shisui and I am here to represent the Uchiha clan. (Roleplay). I'm here to recreate the Uchiha clan for the forums and agma. Well, thats all there is to be said. At any rate, feel free to send me hate messages. Thank you.

-Shisui Uchiha from the Uchiha clan

Welcome to the Forums!

Why is it that I think your post could have been translated as, "There is no need for an introduction, we're back!"

But I for one have never heard of this clan?

And then I see that no fewer than 6 people has already liked your post, including Gandalf?!

Now my spider-senses are tingling!

I am a bit reminded of when Darth Vader made an appearance here. :|

Since I haven't even heard of your clan, and you mean to roleplay, I guess I donm't have to worry about being asked to join... (lol!)

And did anyone wish you luck yet? ~looks about nervously~ Maybe they did, and I was just wondering about "that which was not said" instead... Well, good luck from me! And why would you be expecting hatemail??

Hope that you have a pile of fun with us!

(And nice throwing star, btw... but wouldn't the bored-out hole degrade it's flight? It's not like that's something you wear on a necklace. Wink )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-01-2017, 02:55 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 02:51 AM)Shisui Uchiha Wrote: Thank you for the welcome and signature. It is appreciated. May we please refrain from talking about testicles? Wink)

but of course  Wink

Let's not forget that agario is a game of balls and this forum is all about those balls.

(10-02-2017, 07:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Welcome to the Forums!

Why is it that I think your post could have been translated as, "There is no need for an introduction, we're back!"

But I for one have never heard of this clan?

And then I see that no fewer than 6 people has already liked your post, including Gandalf?!

Now my spider-senses are tingling!

I am a bit reminded of when Darth Vader made an appearance here. :|

Since I haven't even heard of your clan, and you mean to roleplay, I guess I donm't have to worry about being asked to join... (lol!)

And did anyone wish you luck yet? ~looks about nervously~ Maybe they did, and I was just wondering about "that which was not said" instead... Well, good luck from me! And why would you be expecting hatemail??

Hope that you have a pile of fun with us!

(And nice throwing star, btw... but wouldn't the bored-out hole degrade it's flight? It's not like that's something you wear on a necklace. Wink )

Same here, I don't have the faintest idea who this is. I guess his post was liked for the anime thing in his avatar?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Welcome and thank you for your support on the server.

No problem. Anytime, Kimber.ly. Thank you for standing up to domestic violence when not many other would. I really appreciate that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shisui Uchiha's post:
  • Meerkat