Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up to make a clan?
Heart 
First two people to respond will become co-leader, if you want some more information then add me on Skype; icryyoudieok. Im not yet sure what it should be so add me and we can talk!  Smile
I have replied, I'm coleader! Smile
(09-28-2017, 07:41 PM)Dubaiii Wrote: First two people to respond will become co-leader, if you want some more information then add me on Skype; icryyoudieok. Im not yet sure what it should be so add me and we can talk!  Smile

Good luck with starting a clan! Yeah, probably the first thing you need, is a couple people who are willing to put some time and effort into it.

It seems that, sooner or later, lots of people want to try taking a crack at making their own clan, so you should get some offers!

How successful it will be though, will probably hinge on how well the three core people work as a team, and if one of them is the bubbly/outgoing type who can drum up interest, and cajole people into joining in. Wink

All the best to ya! And when you've decided on what your clan is about (name, tag, games played, player requirements, etc), and you have a Discord server to all communicate through, hope we'll see a recruiting drive in this area!

Hope you have fun taking a go at it as well!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • MUAHAHAHAHA
I would like to help make a clan! I do not have skype though...do you think we could pm on here? I hope the best for this clan wether I’m a part of making it, or just a member.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-05-2018, 03:33 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I would like to help make a clan! I do not have skype though...do you think we could pm on here? I hope the best for this clan wether I’m a part of making it, or just a member.

Alas, Jells... take a look at the time-stamps on those first messages... They were from last September! And they didn't get much in the way of replies. Sad

Trying to start a clan is harder than you might think!

Too many young people take it easy, and hardkly ever get passionate about anything. And those ones, you may have to drag a bit, even if it's to have fun!

It's a good idea, when reading the older messages, to keep an eye out for when it was posted, because it may colour your response.

In this case, it's pretty safe to say the original thread-maker is no longer trying to make a clan. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-06-2018, 01:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 03:33 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I would like to help make a clan! I do not have skype though...do you think we could pm on here? I hope the best for this clan wether I’m a part of making it, or just a member.

Alas, Jells... take a look at the time-stamps on those first messages... They were from last September! And they didn't get much in the way of replies. Sad

Trying to start a clan is harder than you might think!

Too many young people take it easy, and hardkly ever get passionate about anything. And those ones, you may have to drag a bit, even if it's to have fun!

It's a good idea, when reading the older messages, to keep an eye out for when it was posted, because it may colour your response.

In this case, it's pretty safe to say the original thread-maker is no longer trying to make a clan. Sad

Yea...I should start doing that. Don’t think I’ll get too many more replies XD. Your probably right...I don’t think they will still be making a clan...lol.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<