Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me. Pretty much. Emo Squiddy.
"Why is there an emo squid in this forum?" That's a good question, I don't know myself. I guess what I can say is, I'm a squid, a weeb, and emo. That's basically it, I mean, the name says it all.
[-] The following 3 users Like EmoSquiddy's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, QueenHeather
(09-28-2017, 02:09 AM)EmoSquiddy Wrote: "Why is there an emo squid in this forum?" That's a good question, I don't know myself. I guess what I can say is, I'm a squid, a weeb, and emo. That's basically it, I mean, the name says it all.

Uhnnn... welcome aboard the Forums!

I must confess that in order to understand your origins, I must first do some more research. :| I know what a 'squid' is... I have good news there -- while I eat and love calamari, I also know not to confuse squid with calamari, unless I first develop an affinity for eating old car tires. :|

But, 'emo'? I'm not exactly certain of.. Related to emoji, maybe? Possibly short for 'emotion'? And 'weeb'?? I thought that was a mildly derogatory term applied to non-Japanese people who pretended to be Japanese, while adoring anime?!

~looks wildly & desperately around for help! @iAcid ?! ~

But regardless of your origins, I hope that you have a blast with us, and enjoy any time within the game (agma.io), as well as your time here. Looking forward to more from you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt, EqAtOmBe , Sora
(09-28-2017, 02:09 AM)EmoSquiddy Wrote: "Why is there an emo squid in this forum?" That's a good question, I don't know myself. I guess what I can say is, I'm a squid, a weeb, and emo. That's basically it, I mean, the name says it all.

Wellllllcome to the forums Squiddy! You must include in your introduction the reason how you ended up on the forum! That would be an interesting story Smile
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Doigt, EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
welcome aboard here you will discover new friends and also share experiences and I hope for the wonderful moment

for your arrival with us here is a personalized signature that I made my hopes you will like

[Image: Emo_Squiddy.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Hello my fellow forum member. As the best meal here i offer you my food. hope you enjoySmile

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • iAcid
Welcome to the forums! I'll let you know emo calamari is the bomb! Tongue Nahhh, just messing with you! I hope you stay with this wonderful forum, see you around! Smile
[Image: cc5876a41b7bd8d17119d0493f54f376.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes L'étoile's post:
  • Squirrel