Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Nation
Ok guys i now introduce DISCORD NATION. Its a chat for people to learn a new language, chat with others of the same language or even meet others from other countries.

It has many rooms and supports now 5 languages such as ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN AND DUTCH.

It is protected fully, antispam, PG rated and safe for people 12 and over. Even tho anyone can join.

It has custom addable roles such as for example SPANISH, ENGLISH, LEARNING-DUTCH, USUALS and more.

I hope you can join.!!! https://discord.gg/3pQgAKb

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-26-2017, 04:39 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Ok guys i now introduce DISCORD NATION. Its a chat for people to learn a new language, chat with others of the same language or even meet others from other countries.

It has many rooms and supports now 5 languages such as ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN AND DUTCH.

It is protected fully, antispam, PG rated and safe for people 12 and over. Even tho anyone can join.

It has custom addable roles such as for example SPANISH, ENGLISH, LEARNING-DUTCH, USUALS and more.

I hope you can join.!!! https://discord.gg/3pQgAKb

If I had a head that was equipped to learn new languages, I know which of those I'd choose!

I love the idea, and I hope that you get some interest!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast
This is a really unique Discord. Perhaps I'll join it sometime! Smile Maybe teach you some French Tongue
[Image: cc5876a41b7bd8d17119d0493f54f376.gif]