Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to @Sora
hmmm...can't figure out how to get Poles to work so ummm this it folks : /
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Breakfast
I posted an Amazon Prime poll some time ago, and my instructions are from the top of my head.

Just start by choosing the "Make a poll" or whatever checkbox that has the word "poll"

Press submit even if you have not made the poll yet. Should be pretty straightforward from there. Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like iAcid's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Sora, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Yes, iAcid has it summarized pretty well. You should see the option when you create a new thread.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Apix , EqAtOmBe , ™ Chronic
(09-25-2017, 06:06 PM)iAcid Wrote: I posted an Amazon Prime poll some time ago, and my instructions are from the top of my head.

Just start by choosing the "Make a poll" or whatever checkbox that has the word "poll"

Press submit even if you have not made the poll yet. Should be pretty straightforward from there. Good luck.

I'll just add one teeny-weeny tidbit, that I gleamed from reading all the polls by various people in the past...

Once faced with having to identify the choices for the poll, choose wisely! For you will never be able to edit those. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I mean you could just message him..
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(09-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Conquest Wrote: I mean you could just message him..

Message who? Sora? But I want a poll and the results would be the message right?
(09-26-2017, 01:39 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

Message who? Sora? But I want a poll and the results would be the message right?

The message should ask your question, I guess, or explain the poll.

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(09-26-2017, 02:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 01:39 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

The message should ask your question, I guess, or explain the poll.

Big Grin
I tried to make a poll..it was confusing.. I got to a point where i couldn't go further or type in the information I wanted
to for the poll and i couldn't go back to fix it...and so i tried to scrap it but it wouldn't let me delete the post either. So there it sits like a big elephant in the room  and people are commenting on it. The post could be deleted  if they want to. Im done with it. Aside from looking like an idiot i don't care about it. Wasn't that important. Thanks for the advice though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
I've had a couple users PM me recently about posting a poll in a thread. Here's how to do it:
Step 1, click create new thread.
Step 2, scroll down to the poll option and tick the "I want to post a poll":
Image:

[Image: 3YS3hYy.png]
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • L'étoile, Madison Beer, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
I have a question when get i get my blue name Smile
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Beer's post:
  • Sora
(09-28-2017, 08:33 PM)Madison Beer Wrote: I have a question when get i get my blue name Smile

Be a little more active, shout some shouts, come up with a new interesting thread and the blue crown will be yours!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(09-28-2017, 11:27 PM)Sora Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 08:33 PM)Madison Beer Wrote: I have a question when get i get my blue name Smile

Be a little more active, shout some shouts, come up with a new interesting thread and the blue crown will be yours!

I should probably loose my blue name. i haven't been contributing to the forum very much... not in a positive  or productive way any how.