Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little known facts
Simple thread, just reply with one or two (or as many as you want) facts about yourself that most people don't know!
I'll start Tongue
I'm learning Spanish and I work in a call center... Where I'm not l allowed to speak Spanish. And if someone calls in speaking in another language, I have to pretend I don't understand them and send them to another department that speaks their language.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 7 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Apix , Eden, Final, Narej, Robin , Squirrel , Sugar
I live on a rock where everything is expensive.

[-] The following 5 users Like Final's post:
  • Apix , Eden, QueenHeather, Squirrel , Sugar
I now live in Spain and want to work in Florida

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
My names Nick and I have lots of issues. My life is becoming a living meme/hell and the world is not ending Saturday on the 23rd Smile I want to die Smile Happy Easter?
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Nivkerino's post:
  • Apix , Robin , Squirrel
oooh nice that you are now in the same industry as me @QueenHeather 

l love making artsy things. l do cross stitching, paper folding, beads craft etc. Usually l take up those kinds of projects when l'm down. l think keeping myself busy helps me put my negative feelings into positive outcomes. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sugar's post:
  • iAcid, QueenHeather, Squirrel
I work as pipe welder it have me gone from home longtime, month on end usually, I like to cook Smile and maybe I cook better than sister of me Tongue haha! I joke @Nancy
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Narej's post:
  • Apix , QueenHeather, Squirrel , Sugar
I too answer the phone as one of my varied duties.

I work nights in a windowless (except for our boardroom) building, and typically bop my head to or sing trance tunes to maintain a wakeful state all night long!

(And I'm convinced that this is why everyone takes good care to not show up for work early!)

My agma career was short-circuited when they told me I can't play games at work anymore. Instead, I can often be found here, or thirsting for good convo on Discord at bizarre hours of the night. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sugar
I'm a carpenter/painter. I build or repair at least 3 bicycles a year for fun. I'm a total music nerd that still looks for the new and strange....My oldest daughter is in her 4th year of college at the age of 19, and the younger two are both promising. I'm a winter member, so expect more from me in the coming months...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar
I like to answer my phone with my "Cookie Monster" impersonation.

And if it's a guy from Microsoft calling about my computer, booooyyyy do I have fun wit' dat clown!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Eden, run SPOT run , Sugar
I'm Apix you lads might know me for being Scottish but I found out a month ago that my family has some Russian in us! Tongue Who would've thought...

I suck at Agma lolol
(09-24-2017, 03:09 AM)Apix Wrote: I'm Apix you lads might know me for being Scottish but I found out a month ago that my family has some Russian in us! Tongue Who would've thought...

I suck at Agma lolol

Better to have sucked and played, than to never have played at all! Wink

(I love playing with words and expressions. But nahhh, no-one knew that, right?!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix
It's better to suck than to never suck at all *wink* *wink* XD

Wait I have to contribute? Fuck.........

Relax makes me hornier than hentai ever will 

Daddy senpai
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(09-24-2017, 08:00 PM)Conquest Wrote: ~other stuff snipped~

Relax makes me ~trivialities snipped~

And WHY would we want to know that about you?
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest, Doigt
I live in Murica and currently working forward to go to college. Smile

Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
I once told Sora that if he got 10000 members on his forums...
...But I'm pretty sure those are all bots so I'm justified for not doing it. ;-)

On another note I have, for a long while, been ashamed of something I did when I first joined this place. I was afraid that that people wouldn't know that it was all a character created to entertain them, that they may not be able to establish the difference in their heads between this character and I. I was also afraid because my bag had soon been left empty and the act couldn't recycle itself so well. Unlike those behind COD, I ultimately decided that it was time to end it once and for all before it becomes the same dull and repetitive thing. Decision which I've not regretted because it helped me start anew.

Of course there was one thing which I was wrong about; I was wrong to think that my fellow forumites would be unable to distinguish between the real me and a character I created. I underestimated this community and for that I apologize. Actually, the few that knew about it actually liked what I was doing and even asked me to make him come back from time to time, something which I eventually did and I hope you enjoyed it for I may bring him out more often...

One could argue that perhaps I still feel uneasy about the whole thing since I'm being purposefully ambiguous and perhaps they are right. However, I'm curious if anyone will ever figure it out. Or I could be wrong about that too, it could be so obvious that no one really gave a thought about it. In the end, nothing matters. I've said what I had to say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel