Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest news
Tongue 
I have absolutely no idea how to start this now, so let me just go with a simple "Hey".

Regarding the last 7 day I've quite a lot to talk about, starting with the first of actually two surgeries, which went worse than planned, so that caused the doctors to make a second one, which finally succeed. Between these two surgeries, I've been already said, that my life was very close to death.

According to the doctors, on top of that I fell into some kind of coma, but since they didn't realise what even happened with me, they mistakenly declared me dead. They said, that I woke up after almost three hours, and I don't remember what happened this morning.

I know this sounds kinda weird and all, but this all I've got to say about my current health. I'm still in hospital because I can't walk without the help of two other people yet, so I will stay here until the 23rd I guess.

By the way, congrats to @Squirrel for surpassing my post count very soon, and thanks @Sora for being the probably best admin you can imagine, it's always great hearing from you!
And I wanna thank everyone else for all the "Get well soon!" messages & PMs, it really made me feel better. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel , Supergirl
Alles erdenklich Gute nochmals wünsch ich dir  Exclamation

Mögen die Götter der Gesundheit mit dir sein !

Und erhalte deinen Humor, das hält dich am Leben, klingt jetzt vielleicht doof, ist aber so !

Wink

Heart

Angel
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Squirrel
ho I did not know for the operations Sad

I'm glad you're okay despite some bother Smile

to take the time to reestablish you is a colossus Wink

I wish you the best to come Heart Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa
I wish you very best of luck and I hopefully you will come out of these operations and surgeries.

We all love you as a Manager.

;_____;

Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa
(09-19-2017, 05:29 PM)Mikasa Wrote: I have absolutely no idea how to start this now, so let me just go with a simple "Hey".

Regarding the last 7 day I've quite a lot to talk about, starting with the first of actually two surgeries, which went worse than planned, so that caused the doctors to make a second one, which finally succeed. Between these two surgeries, I've been already said, that my life was very close to death.

According to the doctors, on top of that I fell into some kind of coma, but since they didn't realise what even happened with me, they mistakenly declared me dead. They said, that I woke up after almost three hours, and I don't remember what happened this morning.

I know this sounds kinda weird and all, but this all I've got to say about my current health. I'm still in hospital because I can't walk without the help of two other people yet, so I will stay here until the 23rd I guess.

By the way, congrats to @Squirrel for surpassing my post count very soon, and thanks @Sora for being the probably best admin you can imagine, it's always great hearing from you!
And I wanna thank everyone else for all the "Get well soon!" messages & PMs, it really made me feel better. Heart

Thanks for keeping us current?

It's a bit crazy, our current world, there seems to be so much going on, and so little of it is good by any stretch of the imagination.

(The best I can do, is tell Mexico that they should thank God their 8.1 quake from a week or so ago, all those 5.0 (more than 50) aftershocks, and yesterdays 7.1 quake weren't one big quake... that one would have been.. 8.7? Maybe 9?! And caused so much more death...)

So I'm glad that they did their job, even after declaring you gone, and that you came back to us!

Hopefully you have more time with us still! (And that a fair share of that is fun!)

PS: Just as you did a lot of counting, I did a lot of the "Battle of the sexes" posts... which is the same -- counting... Sooooo.... Number of posts, ehn, what does it really say, except we've been here awhile?

I think that you and I would agree, it's been totally worth it. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
Oh wow, what an experience. But you are a survivor. You have overcame so much and will overcome more. 
Hang in there. 
I hope your health gets better soon. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Supergirl
Just cross your fingers and think positive. You can do this. Just think happy thoughts. you can make it through this, I know life can suck sometimes but try to think happy thoughts. we are always here. <3

CARPE DIEM

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Mikasa
(09-20-2017, 06:39 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Just cross your fingers and think positive. You can do this. Just think happy thoughts. you can make it through this, I know life can suck sometimes but try to think happy thoughts. we are always here. <3

CARPE DIEM

~siezes the fruit loops instead~

~adds liberal quantity of milk~

~eats Breakfast~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post: