Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
There is no interaction ! [SHARK]
Thumbs Down 
Hello friends, I hope you are fine
I noticed that there was a disregard for my subjects huh , that's important I wanted you to show you the designs before they were put in the game
But in the future I will send the work directly to Sora , without putting it here,
This is the last work I will share with you
[ Shark ]

[Image: Dl3l4YH.png]
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ™ Chronic
@Sora can add this !
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
(09-12-2017, 07:21 PM)MOROCCO Wrote: Hello friends, I hope you are fine
I noticed that there was a disregard for my subjects huh , that's important I wanted you to show you the designs before they were put in the game
But in the future I will send the work directly to Sora , without putting it here,
This is the last work I will share with you
[ Shark ]

[Image: Dl3l4YH.png]

Hey dude. On my own behalf i admire your effort. Having said that It seems like i have seen a million skins. i don't even want to see anymore unless they are like the one you made for TB. That was nice. To me skins just seem like  just another circle cut out of a comic. I would much rather see personalized skins made from scratch.  That's just me though.
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-04-2017, 11:37 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: Hey dude. On my own behalf i admire your effort. Having said that It seems like i have seen a million skins. i don't even want to see anymore unless they are like the one you made for TB. That was nice. To me skins just seem like  just another circle cut out of a comic. I would much rather see personalized skins made from scratch.  That's just me though.

Watch yourself or you might be challenged to a design duel. But, that could get me off the hook!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-05-2017, 01:13 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 11:37 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: Hey dude. On my own behalf i admire your effort. Having said that It seems like i have seen a million skins. i don't even want to see anymore unless they are like the one you made for TB. That was nice. To me skins just seem like  just another circle cut out of a comic. I would much rather see personalized skins made from scratch.  That's just me though.

Watch yourself or you might be challenged to a design duel. But, that could get me off the hook!

I don't think that he was claiming that he has any ability to create designs, although who knows what he might try next. ~grin~

I find that all skins are a creative effort, and while I myself (thanks to my eyes; they find a number of skins to be a strain) don't usually use skins, I still admire a bunch of them for artistry.

But to each their own, right?

I see custom skins as being both good for me, and good for the player who wants to use one. For me, a custom and easily recognisable skin allows me to better steer clear of certain players (or hone in on them, lol). For them, it's kind of a "call to respect", sort of a "Here I am, fear me!" announcement.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-05-2017, 01:13 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:

Can't imagine what kind of Hook you might be on. Like the fox avatar though , lol
Bullies have personal issues.