Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAGON SKIN LIGHT COLORS ♥
Rainbow 
Hello Guys , 
Today I use two programs in my design, illustrator , for draw , and photoshop For Coloring
I want your opinion, because for the first time we will do two programs in one design
This What i do from illustrator
[Image: Cg2wf31.png]

and after coloring in photoshop
This, the last result

[Image: UlZnyiz.png]
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , nachochesse, Robin , run SPOT run , Sora
I have a hard time in illustrator...I try to learn, but it's been tough. Perhaps this winter I will teach myself [that's a good goal]. I use open source software and now have a wacom tablet, but it's still summer here and I spend all of my extra time outside! When you live in a cold climate, you learn to make the most of your warm months...looking forward to seeing more of your work, and getting to know you all better [again] in another month or so when I'm not so busy. Peace!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
@run SPOT run Hello brother, first I want to thank you for your reply,
Deafness is a very easy program you only need to learn the basics, and this is on the YouTube, I used it when I knew the game of Agario, I see the skins drawn and I say in myself should learn for this, but helped me I was busy on ps 7 years ago , and the problem I find now is drawing for me Use mouse only, and no one drawing with mouse is so hard , u have wacom tablet u can do Much better than me
That is Amazing MOROCCO

Really nice work dude.

Seriously that should be skin in agma or unless it already is and I m not aware of about it.
[Image: Robin.png]
@Robin
thank you brother <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOROCCO's post:
  • Robin
This is great! I've seen some of your other artwork, you're quite the artist my friend. Smile The Photoshop edit made me go light speed! (aha, *knee slap* you know since I'm a star...?)

Tongue
[Image: cc5876a41b7bd8d17119d0493f54f376.gif]