Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Im watafak
Im Watafak im from germany i am 18 yrs oldi play agma.io i love it if u want to contact me 
discord Watafak#5984
my agma.io name WATAFAK
[img=800x200]file:///C:/Users/gay%20boy/Pictures/Watafak_Sig.png[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes WATAFAK's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoy playing Agma. Smile We have an official Discord now that is somewhere, I'll have to put it here soon. We have quite a few Germans here too, but I believe they are a little inactive. Once again welcome and we hope you stay with us! Big Grin

Here is the link https://discord.gg/5jtw2B5 and you can thank @Kevin/Hazer for this. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
welcome to you

glad to see your presentation

thank you to you for help to make grow this community

spend wonderful time with us
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(09-10-2017, 06:27 PM)WATAFAK Wrote: Im Watafak im from germany i am 18 yrs oldi play agma.io i love it if u want to contact me 
discord Watafak#5984
my agma.io name WATAFAK

Welcome aboard the Forums!

We still have a few people from Germany, I think? But I'm not sure anymore. My folks were from there, and if you saw my name, you'd know that I just HAD to learn a few words. "Wir soltest nicht Deutsche sprechen hier!" (We should not speak German here, is what that says, I hope. lol)

And I'm missing an old member (uhn, meaning that he was here, but seems to have disappeared, not that he's old) @Voakie ... I dunno where the old goat went to. Sad Hopefully he's not roadkill somewhere. Sad He was in Germany too. If I knew where to look, I might beg you to start a search party... lol.

Hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and am looking forward to seeing more messages from you!

(Oh, oh, and please tell us that you aren't called 'Wtf' for short??!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@WATAFAK, welcome, your name is a bit inappropriate, but whatever, hi.
@Squirrel , Voakie is often on Discord, so you may want to direct your search party towards that area of the virtual realm.