Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
without an address
SaLamu alikom ,,
Without introductions because I really feel frustrated by some negative responses Destroy the ambition .
1-
[Image: juhIGfz.png]
2-
[Image: zQQnRgo.png]
3-
[Image: F34J9vU.png]
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fisa, Meerkat, Sora, Squirrel
oooo like the ladybug

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • fisa, MOROCCO, Sora
you do very good work!! dont get discouraged!!!

[-] The following 3 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • fisa, MOROCCO, Sora
You know that's amazing talent and results!
Remember that ShadowFox's reply on your previous thread was not negative or bad! He said it's a nice way of making a similar skin in a different way (in other words), and he said that other games do the same!
These skins are definately level up! I think the second skin will be good as a gold member skin.
And I know who's going to love the ladybug skin Wink
@"kimber.ly"
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • Breakfast , EqAtOmBe , fisa, Meerkat, MOROCCO, Squirrel
(09-09-2017, 07:43 PM)Sora Wrote: You know that's amazing talent and results!
Remember that ShadowFox's reply on your previous thread was not negative or bad! He said it's a nice way of making a similar skin in a different way (in other words), and he said that other games do the same!
These skins are definately level up! I think the second skin will be good as a gold member skin.
And I know who's going to love the ladybug skin Wink
@"kimber.ly"

approve Big Grin  very nice work  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 4 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • fisa, Meerkat, MOROCCO, Squirrel
thanks men for ur reponse ♥♥
@Sora , omg sorry my english so bad i use only translate google , I think it's a misunderstanding Confused
@MOROCCO Hey please don't feel discoraged.  As one of the agma developers i have to say i'm really amazed by your talent!  I don't come around here often on the forums but i have to tell you i'm always looking forward for your next skin design.  So please keep 'em coming...  Smile Very nice work!
[-] The following 3 users Like retslac's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fisa, Sora
@retslac Really such responses give strength, thank you so much my friend,
[-] The following 2 users Like MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fisa
wow  votre travail doit etre tres bon vous avez droit a un commentaisre de la par de @retslac  développeurs de AGMA lol ( en presque un an je n`est jamais eut ) Wink

alors continuer ne lacher pas votre merveilleux travail  Smile

``english version`` 

wow your job must be very good you have a commentaire by a @retslac  developer of AGMA lol 
(in almost a year I never was) Wink

then continue not letting go your wonderful work Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s